No announcement yet.

Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s Austin putting aaway since leaving us?? I’m guessing no more then 7/8 a season. Always seems to be injured. Think we got best out of him

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Mark Hughsless who AGAIN is hanging onto his job by the skin of his teeth so no shock there.
      Can't believe an ex-striker won't pair up Austin and Ings.

The bloke is clueless.

Comment

• And to think some people needed medication when Smithies went..... this lad was always a decent keeper.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          And to think some people needed medication when Smithies went..... this lad was always a decent keeper.
          The issue at the time was how clear Ingram was the favourite & I knew he was cr@p
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            What’s Austin putting aaway since leaving us?? I’m guessing no more then 7/8 a season. Always seems to be injured. Think we got best out of him
            Saints fans seem to think he likes the nightlife a bit too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              And to think some people needed medication when Smithies went..... this lad was always a decent keeper.
              Spot on. Got a LOT of reservations about Ingram though....IMO we need to get in a decent experienced keeper who doesn't mind being back up to Lumley....someome like Lee Camp.

Comment

• Lumley looks promising. Learning on the job now. As it stands he has still a long way to go to show he can be as good as Smithies.

Comment

• We have a goalkeeper.

Comment

• Timmy he was superb

Comment

• Agree Westie. Very happy for him.

Comment

• Few good saves last night, again. Another clean sheet and the makings of a solid back 5 unit.

Who needs Smithies, Onuha and Robinson ?

Comment

• my mate who's been a regular reckons we've got a real talent on our hands. Just seems wherever you look on the pitch, everything seems to have improved. Well done Shteeeve
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            my mate who's been a regular reckons we've got a real talent on our hands. Just seems wherever you look on the pitch, everything seems to have improved. Well done Shteeeve
                            he really is, he's constantly barking out orders at the defence and proper rips into them if they mess up. his positioning is brilliant and his handling is even better. he doesn't have the reflexes or the flamoyance of smithies saves but imo i do believe he will be better than smithies, heck, he's already kept more clean sheets than smithies did last season!

Comment

• Great to see such a young but inexperienced keeper manage his defence. Talks to them to let them know where the opposition are. He's better than his years. England squad becons

Comment

• Did he come through our youth or did we poach him

Comment

Working...
                                X