This is QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I'm not gonna lie, I'd run the whole way back to Loftus Road and do a thank you lap myself if Tony sacks him!
    You harsh b*gger

Comment

Loved look of Lumley think he looks better prospect then Ingram

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Loved look of Lumley think he looks better prospect then Ingram
        I'm actually right behind the idea of selling Smithies to be honest mate. Would much rather lose him than Mas or 1 of the youngsters, now I've seen what our 2 reserve keepers can do!

Comment

Good size and you could hear him barking out orders which I like from a keeper. When we went ahead blues fans were throwing things towards him and he never seemed phased

Comment

Good size and you could hear him barking out orders which I like from a keeper. When we went ahead blues fans were throwing things towards him and he never seemed phased
            Plus that crisp catch for a long ranged screamer.

Comment

Awin his hands were like magnets way he held that that ball was moving

Comment

Alex Smithies is worth 10 points a season to us right now and must be kept especially with our defence being weakened with Ned's and Robbo's departure. If we are going to sell a player then Freeman has to be the one as his stats will drive up the price and his value will not increase if we were to keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Alex Smithies is worth 10 points a season to us right now and must be kept especially with our defence being weakened with Ned's and Robbo's departure. If we are going to sell a player then Freeman has to be the one as his stats will drive up the price and his value will not increase if we were to keep him.

Comment

Why do we actually have to sell anyone ??!!!
                    We just lost Ned ..Perch ..Mackie..Robinson probe

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      We'd still be safe!

Comment

was impressed with the kids today , chair was busy always wanted the ball , eze glides by players , furlong was composed , pity little smiff didn't start before sylla

Comment

who said that??
                          Tarbs.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            was impressed with the kids today , chair was busy always wanted the ball , eze glides by players , furlong was composed , pity little smiff didn't start before sylla
                            Agree. Raised an eyebrow when I saw the team sheet and told my blues mates they need not worry. Did warn them about Eze. After Bright scored they must have thought I was on the wind up! Fitting end to the season which sums up what we're trying to do as a club. Very pleased!

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Why do we actually have to sell anyone ??!!!
                              We just lost Ned ..Perch ..Mackie..Robinson probe
                              We’’’’re a selling club, we just haven’’’’t had too many players good enough to sell for a while.
                              Last edited by Itsonlyagame; 29-04-2018, 10:41 AM.
                              “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                              Will Danaher

Comment

Sylla is problem one of those who we will sell? Smithies is a must keep imo.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X