So it was all despite Ollie then???
    Jeez.
    who said that??

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

No sign of that on this messageboard mate
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Tarbs in fairness to him he’s earned next season. He’s delivered what most asked/expected. He could have done it easier but none the less he’s delivered

Hes had some horror shows but last quarter of the season, after a change, he’s found a system. Stop tinkering and keep it simple next season and I genuinely think majority will be content and up beat

The ball is very much in his court as to how next season goes he had the power to bring everyone with him or continue to divide

listened his post match presser and I liked his words

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Optimism = Believing we have some of the most talented youngsters in the division. Pessimism (or as I'd call it in this case, realism) = Recognising that we have a halfwit selecting the team every week.

It will probably even itself out as a lower mid-table finish next year, just as it has this year. Unless somebody upstairs has the balls to hand Ollie his P45.
          Youre like a foo - king stuck record lol
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Tarbs in fairness to him he’s earned next season. He’s delivered what most asked/expected. He could have done it easier but none the less he’s delivered

Hes had some horror shows but last quarter of the season, after a change, he’s found a system. Stop tinkering and keep it simple next season and I genuinely think majority will be content and up beat

The ball is very much in his court as to how next season goes he had the power to bring everyone with him or continue to divide

Agree with you that Ollie probably doesn't deserve the sack. He has delivered more than most of us expected. Doesn't make it any less true that we could be aiming a good bit higher with a better tactician in charges though.

Personally, I genuinely think we could do something special with this squad of players, even if a few senor pros leave. I feel that even stronger this evening having seen Lumley and Chair play a full 90 minutes today. We really have got some cracking young players, and I think a few will go on to play at the very highest level. I just don't see us reaching our full potential with Ollie in charge!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Here he is........where you been mate? Just lurking? Waiting for an opportune moment?

Comment

This flat back four defending system was just genius finding.

Comment

Agree with you that Ollie probably doesn't deserve the sack. He has delivered more than most of us expected. Doesn't make it any less true that we could be aiming a good bit higher with a better tactician in charges though.

Personally, I genuinely think we could do something special with this squad of players, even if a few senor pros leave. I feel that even stronger this evening having seen Lumley and Chair play a full 90 minutes today. We really have got some cracking young players, and I think a few will go on to play at the very highest level. I just don't see us reaching our full potential with Ollie in charge!
                  Lets just see what the summer brings.......or takes away

Comment

Yep ollies doings something special withg this squad considering there all youngsters tarbie, and his good signings he brought in, without ollie this squad wouldnt of shaped up like it is doing now without ollie wether you like that or not, hes the one whos got the players playing and togetherness aswell, & youd be happy to get anyone else in expecting theyd be better! just like we`ve had great ones before ollie!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I wouldn't bet on that, going by some of uncles tweets tonight, some 'big and tough decisions' will be made in the coming weeks, as uncle wants improvement.

His words not mine.

Comment

Here he is........where you been mate? Just lurking? Waiting for an opportune moment?

Ha tbh ve only just seen where the login button is lol, its hidden away in the grey bit at the top lol

Comment

Yep ollies doings something special withg this squad considering there all youngsters tarbie, and his good signings he brought in, without ollie this squad wouldnt of shaped up like it is doing now without ollie wether you like that or not, hes the one whos got the players playing and togetherness aswell, & youd be happy to get anyone else in expecting theyd be better! just like we`ve had great ones before ollie!
                          Not gonna bite on that mate.

Good to have you back. Where you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

I wouldn't bet on that, going by some of uncles tweets tonight, some 'big and tough decisions' will be made in the coming weeks, as uncle wants improvement.

His words not mine.
                            I was wondering about those tough decisions mate too, Ollie too emotional to
                            do the thankyou lap?....who knows

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I was wondering about those tough decisions mate too, Ollie too emotional to
                              do the thankyou lap?....who knows
                              I'm not gonna lie, I'd run the whole way back to Loftus Road and do a thank you lap myself if Tony sacks him!

Comment

Haha and just like clock work......

Have you booked your seat on the open top bus parade, lifting Ollie above your head and presenting him to the hoards of adoring fans along the Uxbridge Road.

Seriously though, good to see you back on here buddy.

#guestofhonour
                                #ollieparkrangers
                                #pinkieblinder
                                #oilliefoever

Comment

Working...
                                X