• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Any player that has a song about him is an R
    Yep.

Comment

I will never forget his goals at Pride Park in the 2-2 draw and the winner against Liverpool in front of the Loft

Good luck Jamie.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Great bloke to have around the place and gave his all when on the field of play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          His last good game for us was in May 2012. But thanks for the enjoyable moments then and before.
          Blimey
          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
          Will Danaher

Comment

Glad he's moving on but I wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
              I will never forget his goals at Pride Park in the 2-2 draw

Good luck Jamie.
              I still have bruises after steaming over four rows of seats celebrating

Comment

Would have been great if he had put that chance away yesterday but it totally summed him up. Great chance, one on one but can’t sort his feet out and get ball out to take opportunity

if he stayed for experience purposes I would not have moaned but he rightly is still young enough to expect to play week in week out but he won’t here

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Would have been great if he had put that chance away yesterday but it totally summed him up. Great chance, one on one but can’t sort his feet out and get ball out to take opportunity

if he stayed for experience purposes I would not have moaned but he rightly is still young enough to expect to play week in week out but he won’t here
                  I actually envisaged him coming on and scoring twice and Holloway keeping him

Comment

Working...
                  X