No announcement yet.

What price another chance with Warnock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What price another chance with Warnock.

Would you be happy to see Fulham promoted / Cardiff losing out in the playoffs if it meant we could lure Warnock away for another crack with us.

I'd take it in a heartbeat. Would even take Villa winning the playoffs if it meant we started next year with a proper Manager at the helm.

Agree with all the above.

Comment

It's a lovely fantasy Rodman, but that's all it is. The Cardiff chairman
      knows a good manager when he sees one, and has already tied sir Warno
      down with a new contract.

Comment

FFS guys just move on

Comment

If only..........

Comment

Cardiff chairman also bit of a loose cannon. If they falter at the end and fail to go up I reckon Warnock could be goner as the expectations have been so high most the season

Comment

Can we even afford him anymore? I'm guessing he's getting better cash at Cardiff than Ollie is getting here!

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                Would you be happy to see Fulham promoted / Cardiff losing out in the playoffs if it meant we could lure Warnock away for another crack with us.

I'd take it in a heartbeat. Would even take Villa winning the playoffs if it meant we started next year with a proper Manager at the helm.
                only if there was a deal done now and guarantee that he was coming , if not just hope the Sheepshaggers edge out the Ruperts

Comment

Tommy Docerty is still alive, what about Venners?

Comment

Would bet it would all end in tears and this forum would be as divided as it is now.

OR we'll win the division by 40 points

Comment

Should not have let him go the first time, nor the second time, and I would definitely welcome him back for a third time... But will never happen IMO

Comment

We can not keep going backwards, however tempting.

There was a time for NW, JFH was seen as a better bet (by the board and some commentators on here) and the truth is we have not progressed since then.

There is no way NW would work with the people who dispensed with his services in such a cavalier way.

Comment

His record in Prem is awful. Even if he takes Cardiff up I can see him getting sacked by November. At that point I suspect there'd be a dozen Championship clubs who'd happily bring him in. I can't see point in appointing him cos I reckon we need some sort of long-term project to get us sorted out, not a 5-minute wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
                            FFS guys just move on
                            Only reason Id say move on is, not because its already happened or because its been spoken about before, but purely because it just aint gunna happen!!

couldnt care less who went up or who won what, if it meant NW coming back, id take it in a heartbeat, but its just not happening.
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                              His record in Prem is awful. Even if he takes Cardiff up I can see him getting sacked by November. At that point I suspect there'd be a dozen Championship clubs who'd happily bring him in. I can't see point in appointing him cos I reckon we need some sort of long-term project to get us sorted out, not a 5-minute wonder.
                              So you wouldn't want Warnock here because he would take us up but has an awful record there? Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                              X