Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walters at Burnley

Comment

SWP. What a farce that was. 1 goal in 67 games on 50k+ a week for 4 years.

Run down the wing..... turn inside..... lose the ball..... walk back..... repeat.....

Whist Ned had his faults - he wasn't a useless little Chelsea sponger.

Comment

When will SWP be inaugurated?

Comment

I think we are going to miss him more than any of us realise. Been through it all with us and his partnership with Dunney was his stand out time at the club. Good luck Ned and you will be sorely missed.

Comment

Didn’t think he was the best defender we had of recent years but he has been an excellent professional and he has played to the best of his abilities. best of luck
            C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
              Didn’t think he was the best defender we had of recent years but he has been an excellent professional and he has played to the best of his abilities. best of luck
              This. No way on earth was he a 40-50k a week player but very decent fella and professional. Wish him all the best.

Comment

Just watched his parting video. Defy anyone to watch that and say he was not a captain and a leader

Comment

Interesting that when me and my mrs had a good chat with him after the game on Saturday and Neds was adamant that he had not been offered a contract.

Lietening to the podcast with TF earlier, he specifically said that Neds had been offered a contract

someone’s telling lies!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Just watched his parting video. Defy anyone to watch that and say he was not a captain and a leader
                    Regardless, still on way to much money for so many years but good luck to him. We'd all take it given the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                      Interesting that when me and my mrs had a good chat with him after the game on Saturday and Neds was adamant that he had not been offered a contract.

Lietening to the podcast with TF earlier, he specifically said that Neds had been offered a contract

someone’s telling lies!!
                      TF or Onouha, Hmmm

I'd put my house on it not being the captain of the club.

Comment

Shame if true and would highlight again how poor a chairman he is.

Comment

I'm sure the club tweeted that he and I think Robbo had been offered new contracts. I can't see any footballer wanting to sign on lower wages, can you?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            I'm sure the club tweeted that he and I think Robbo had been offered new contracts. I can't see any footballer wanting to sign on lower wages, can you?
                            Would have probably needed to take a huge drop from whatever he was on to bring him in line with the new wage structure. Plus he wants a return north.

Comment

Working...
                            X