No announcement yet.

Nedum Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was never a huge fan but have to agree that he has served us well and deserves a good send off and I hope he succeeds wherever he goes.

Comment

He put in a shift when fit - but he was no Alan McDonald.

Thanks Ned. Enjoy the north.......

Comment

Good lad. Wish him well. Last player from the Play Off final.

Comment

always put a shift in , remember a few years ago being stuck in a bristol car park , i was standing outside it was roadblock . along came ned with 2 birds i said alright to him and he nodded back.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In recent years when you look at the amount of players that have departed I have not been gutted other then Austin. Reading the chief is off has disappointed me

Very good captain,player and well underrated and under appreciated

one of very few big money signings who actually earned his money, respected the club, gave his all and stuck around during the thick and thin. one thing is for sure there will be less debates about his influence once gone

from me personally thank you Ned (chief) always welcome back
            This. Ned knockers might appreciate him next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
              Pundit on BBC London think s he might be off to Burnley. Shame to see him go, but that's how it is for us at the moment.
              Wasn't he linked with them last season? Ideal squad player for Dyche. Bet Hughes will want him at Southampton as well.

Comment

Off to fleetwood with Barton
                Didn’t think Clint and Joey got on!

Comment

Doubt we will see Hall at this level again, so Ned going is a blow. Robbo going will also be a blow. Obviously not easy to replace these players if we have little money for signings/wages. No point in playing anyone today who is likely to leave in my view, give the youngsters a go.

Comment

Interesting that we have announced Neds defo off but not Robbo and they posted pic of him training with big smile!!! Am I clutching at straws

Ned was also smiling on the photos, personally wouldn’t play Ned today as it’s about the future, hopefully Robbo will sign and be long term captain

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Good lad. Wish him well. Last player from the Play Off final.
                      God is it???....Sad

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post

Didn’t think Clint and Joey got on!
                        Big mates.

Comment

Ned and mackie to get the send-off they deserve today. Perch will get a decent ovation as well, but obviously can't bracket him with the other two in terms of contribution to the club.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
                            Doubt we will see Hall at this level again, so Ned going is a blow. Robbo going will also be a blow. Obviously not easy to replace these players if we have little money for signings/wages. No point in playing anyone today who is likely to leave in my view, give the youngsters a go.
                            I'd be keen to know what the latest on Hall is. He's only played 4 games since April 2017. If he's not fit for pre-season you've got to wonder if he'll ever come back to full fitness.

Comment

This was sad News, but I wish him all the best in the future!!
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Tarbie

​​​​​​​Hall underwent surgery to correct whatever the problem was and should be ready for pre-season. If he breaks down again then it becomes a serious issue.
                                Last edited by Norths; 28-04-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X