No announcement yet.

Nedum Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a great servant for us. wish him all the best for the future.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Stuffed if Robinson goes as well.

Comment

I’m sure we have some Centre half (younger and cheaper) replacements on the cards. Hopefully we have, without him this season won 3, drawn 4, lost 8

Comment

A great servant and wish him well.

We have Lynch, Baptiste, Hall and Furlong who can slot in at CB next season before we think about signing anyone.

Furlong at CB and Kaykay at RB tomorrow is a must.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            In recent years when you look at the amount of players that have departed I have not been gutted other then Austin. Reading the chief is off has disappointed me

Very good captain,player and well underrated and under appreciated

one of very few big money signings who actually earned his money, respected the club, gave his all and stuck around during the thick and thin. one thing is for sure there will be less debates about his influence once gone

from me personally thank you Ned (chief) always welcome back
            Spot on wests, exactly how I feel!... whether or not it was up to peoples expectations or not, all the time he's been here he always gave 100%. Will be a big miss in imho.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Losing lots of experience. Hope we get a few seasoned pros in to replace them. Ned been a great servant of the club. Wish him all the best.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                Losing lots of experience. Hope we get a few seasoned pros in to replace them. Ned been a great servant of the club. Wish him all the best.
                no chance, its all about building for the future now.

need to get Clint back asap to coach our young defenders.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

no chance, its all about building for the future now.

need to get Clint back asap to coach our young defenders.
                  Off to fleetwood with Barton

Comment

Not convinced by him as a captain and made a lot of mistakes defensively, not great going forward as a RB either but the sudden realisation of him leaving and who might replace him ​​​​​​. Add to that if Robinson goes as well, we are gonna be well short

Comment

I'm not as big a Nedum fan as many on here, but we're a worse side without him, and he's been a great pro through an era where they were in short supply.

Wish him the best of luck for wherever he ends up next........as long as it ain't Fulham, if he goes there he can go f*#k himself!

Comment

Good pro and always put in a shift for us. Maybe IMO ambition died a little after joining us and he was happy just to get by rather than look to improve his situation. Had a hard few years too I think with his mothers illness.

Comment

Ned and Robbo leaving was always going to happen. Due to FFP we have to put in place a very tight salary regime to adjust to a drop in revenue of 60-70% once the Premier League parachute money comes to an end. Thanks a lot, Ned, you have been a model pro and often better than you get credit for. It won't be easy to replace you, but not impossible.

Comment

Interesting that we have announced Neds defo off but not Robbo and they posted pic of him training with big smile!!! Am I clutching at straws

Comment

Pundit on BBC London think s he might be off to Burnley. Shame to see him go, but that's how it is for us at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Interesting that we have announced Neds defo off but not Robbo and they posted pic of him training with big smile!!! Am I clutching at straws

I was gonna post similar mate. Do we dare to dream?

I'd be amazed if Robbo signs a new deal if I'm honest. Much bigger deal than Nedum if it was to happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X