No announcement yet.

Holloway Talks Mackie And Perch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think Kakay will get another runout with Mackie and Perch coming on as subs. Do not be suprised to see Washington. He has to tinker so Joanna will play and maybe Oteh.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
      Team for Saturday:

Smith
      Mackie Freeman Smyth
      Scowen Perch
      Bids Robbo Bap Furls
      Joanna
      That team should p*ss on Birmingham !

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        I'm sure Bolton Burton and Barnsley will be delighted with QPR if that happens,hope we aren't in a similar position next season
        They've had plenty of games to pick up points before now, and I don't think the possibility of karma should dictate who the manager wants to select.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

That team should p*ss on Birmingham !
          It's not exactly a weakened youth team is it, the way some people are going on. All bar Smyth are seasoned pros. The defence is probably the strongest we can put out because of injuries/suspensions.

Comment

It's not exactly a weakened youth team is it, the way some people are going on. All bar Smyth are seasoned pros. The defence is probably the strongest we can put out because of injuries/suspensions.
            I really hope we turn over Birmingham with whatever side we put out so all the invariable accusations of being unfair from the other sh*t teams hold no substance at all.

Comment

Personally I don't think he'll start both of Mackie and Perch. I'm sure both will have a part to play, but maybe off the bench. Like a few others have already said, I'd imagine Lumley will play, and Kaykay will also probably get another start. The rest is anyone's guess.

Will be interesting to see if Robinson features after his "illness". Wouldn't surprise me if his mind is already on his next club if I'm honest. Don't really want a guy turning out for us who is already picturing himself in a Fulham shirt, regardless of whether we'd like to give him a send off as fans or not.

Comment

Wants a good send-off for the pair this Saturday
                Sadly the person who needs the send off isn't going anywhere.

Comment

I suppose some would argue that we’ve not played our strongest line up all seaosn.

Comment

Tony goodbye message to Mackie

https://twitter.com/tonyfernandes/st...064167936?s=19

Comment

Working...
                    X