Lumley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lumley

Recalled from loan at Blackpool as Ingram ruled out for a least this weekend with concussion. He has kept 9 clean sheets out of 18 starts, done well on loan at Bristol Rovers last season. I would like to see him given our last 2 games between the sticks

Originally posted by Artful View Post
    Recalled from loan at Blackpool as Ingram ruled out for a least this weekend with concussion. He has kept 9 clean sheets out of 18 starts, done well on loan at Bristol Rovers last season. I would like to see him given our last 2 games between the sticks
    I'd agree with that. Particularly if Smithies is one of those that will be off in the summer. Wouldn't want to go into next season with any doubts as to whether the 2 remaining keepers are good enough.

I'm happy with Ingram from what I've seen. Appears to have a tendency to punch rather than catch, which I hope our GK coach is working on with him. But aside from that I think he certainly looked good enough for this level.

Many on here seem to think that Lumley may be the better keeper of the 2. I haven't seen enough to make that sort of call on him. Would be good to see him get a start at the weekend. I'd also give Osman Kaykay another run out. If we are set to lose Ned and/or Robinson, we need to make a decision if Kaykay is good enough to act as defensive cover. His contract is up too in the summer.

Comment

I'd like to see Lumley start this weekend at least. Give the boy a go.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2