Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Hoolahan is 35 and not deemed good enough for norwich....
    Norwich been cutting back, so might be more to do with wages rather than ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Class act mate, but 35 years of age? Doubt he's got that much left in the tank myself. Maybe on a 1 year deal I suppose if he's not after too much cash.
      Never realised he was 35 until Dave said. About same age we got Wilkins I think and he was quality

dont think players like that lose the ability

Comment

I'd definitely take Hoolahan on a 1-year deal if we can get him on lower wages.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Hoolahan absolutely ran us ragged in the last game of last season.

Comment

I think this is totally wrong and disrespectful to the sides in relegation trouble. We should be playing our strongest team against Birmingham not a weakened side.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              I think this is totally wrong and disrespectful to the sides in relegation trouble. We should be playing our strongest team against Birmingham not a weakened side.
              Meh. Our only concern should be the R's and the players in the club. Fitness wise, if this helps Mass, then I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Meh. Our only concern should be the R's and the players in the club. Fitness wise, if this helps Mass, then I'm all for it.
                our last 2 games are nothing games at this point, i hope we win but i wouldn't want mass to miss the world cup. if we were challenging for the playoffs or fighting relegation i highly doubt he'd be given 2 weeks off. hes earned a break too as hes arguebly been our best player this season

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Hoolahan absolutely ran us ragged in the last game of last season.
                  Don't remind me about that mate. I only do about half a dozen away trips a season but that was one!

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Don't remind me about that mate. I only do about half a dozen away trips a season but that was one!
                    Crikey yeah, that was a shocking performance from us !

To be fair, most of the away games I have done have ended with us getting tonked....

Comment

If we can get Hoolahan on a free with decent wages - absolutely yes.

Comment

Mass confirming the situation

https://twitter.com/MassLuongo/statu...752111105?s=19

Comment

"See you next season".....yeah, twice when we play Villa !

Comment

HeŽll stay after breaking his leg in the WC. IŽm a viking psychic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Crikey yeah, that was a shocking performance from us !

To be fair, most of the away games I have done have ended with us getting tonked....
                              That's kind of the default position isn't it!

Comment

Stick by my thoughts, should always field your strongest team, IF the result has a baring on others. Leeds game is fine but Saturdays isn't. as it affects Burton, Bolton, Barnsley etc. Should have just said he had picked up a knock and he had been allowed home.

Comment

Working...
                                X