Luongo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luongo

Apparently been allowed to head off on his holidays due to taking part in the world cup this summer, so don't expect to see him in the remaining games.

Good move assuming it's on condition that he returns to pre-season training at the same time as the rest of the squad (on the safe bet that the aussies don't go far in the WC).
    Last edited by Norths; 24-04-2018, 03:50 PM.

We don't want to break him before he goes into the shop window

Comment

He won't be back in our colours I bet
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Probably makes sense. Between Australia and us, he's played a lot of games. Doubt his head will be in our 2 remaining games anyway. In this type of scenario you find players ducking challenges etc. for fear of missing the biggest tournament of their lives!

Comment

Good move but I am pretty sure there should be some form of meltdown about this decision shouldn't there?

Comment

Last we see of him in the famous hoops

Comment

He'll be sold in the summer....am almost certain of it.

Comment

See Wes Hoolahan has been given free by Norwich. Would any like see him come in??? Would only cost wages

Comment

I’d take hoolahan over luongo all day. Hopefully get 1-2 million for luongo and use wisely to bring in a freebie or two,a good loan or two and bump up the young lads contracts. Wonderful summer

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                    I’d take hoolahan over luongo all day. Hopefully get 1-2 million for luongo and use wisely to bring in a freebie or two,a good loan or two and bump up the young lads contracts. Wonderful summer
                    £1-2 million ? Would probably hope for a bit more myself........

Comment

I would hope we wouldn't sell if that was the price.

Comment

Jesus! You're hoping the club takes a huge loss on a player that's proved he can play at this level here. I hope you don't run a business

Comment

Hoolahan is 35 and not deemed good enough for norwich....

Comment

Was best player on park first half at home. Very tidy picks a pass and rarely gives ball away. We’re not massively experienced side especially if Ned goes. Calm mature head who keeps the ball might be exactly what doc ordered

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              See Wes Hoolahan has been given free by Norwich. Would any like see him come in??? Would only cost wages
                              Class act mate, but 35 years of age? Doubt he's got that much left in the tank myself. Maybe on a 1 year deal I suppose if he's not after too much cash.

Comment

Working...
                              X