So where are we now with
    Training ground
    FFP
    New Stadium
    Owners shareholdings
    can anyone in the know answer these????
    Can I refer you to the numerous other threads covering these

Comment

Why not just say what you know? FFS easy question... Didn't want to trawl through a whole load of shi@ to find out... Don't worry , I'll look elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Since1972 View Post
        Why not just say what you know? FFS easy question... Didn't want to trawl through a whole load of shi@ to find out... Don't worry , I'll look elsewhere
        Crikey, who took the jam out of your doughnut?!!

Comment

1, still going through the courts.
          2, still going through the courts.
          3, no chance
          4, gangoolie has the majority of shares and it will only be increased

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think the club for all the kickings it has taken is on the way up and recovering

so ms y good positive things going on off pitch and behind the scenes. Last true hurdle to navigate is FFP if we clear that and keep running the club in correct way exciting times could be ahead

Comment

So where are we now with
              Training ground
              FFP
              New Stadium
              Owners shareholdings
              can anyone in the know answer these????
              Not wishing to dampen any fireworks:

Training Ground - NIMBY's have launched yet another appeal (on what possible grounds for success is unclear) So far they have been on a losing streak since starters. There is every reason to believe this will continue. The resolve in the club to see this through remains undiminished. The funding for the development by shareholders is unclear.

FFP - QPR have breached this on ONE occasion. It is still being contested. The owners have stated they will deal with it, suggesting they will swallow any fine that may arise thereby retaining the stability of the club. The club is operating under on-going constraints to avoid a second breach. How any fine from the first breach will be funded is unclear, but changes in the capital structure of the club will probably be used to address the resolution.

New Stadium - At least one firm of property developers have a scheme to reward anyone who can find building land in the southern counties. You would be very welcome by the club to identify such land for development as a stadium. The quest continues.

Owners shareholdings is "fluid" at present. But the above developments could materially affect shareholdings

I am not ITK, but this, in a nutshell is where we stand,

Comment

Well hopefully you stayed with the thread as Undecided was far more patient than me and filled you in.

Comment

More than one question and most of the answers loaded with ramifications.

1) Due legal process ongoing

2) Ditto but the precedents are damaging.

3) Tracy Island.

4) What Hits said but read the financial sticky. If you can bearsed.

Comment

Working...
                  X