Size of club and twitter followers..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size of club and twitter followers..

I'm not one for Twitter, but I suppose it gives some indication as to the size of the club. We have 399K twitter followers. Brentford and Milwall have @ 97-98K each. Watford have 420K. What surprised and depressed me is Palarse have over 700K if I've got it right. Probably doesn't mean all that much, but interesting game to play when yo're bored. Charlton had about 180K. Couldn't bear to look at the Scum, must be in the millions...

339K twitter followers and 11K gates. Strange .

Comment

I guess following the club on Twitter is slightly easier and cheaper? But I am sure if we ever get to a playoff final and such again in my lifetime, we will see plenty first forum posts from new users begging for tickets. In the meantime, Twitter it is
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

That number probably reflects our brief stint in the PL and those followers won't all be "fans". There are a lot of variables to consider, fake accounts, dead accounts, duplicate accounts, business accounts etc. We don't know if that number has come from organic growth or through a paid for twitter promotion. Chelsea have 12m and Arsenal 13.7m whereas Spurs have 2m.

Comment

Think from a social media point of view we stand up very well against the other London clubs outside top 3/4

we have very switched on media team which assists. Be interesting to see what happens after Ian Taylor exits

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            339K twitter followers and 11K gates. Strange .
            Some of them probably just follow us for a laugh. Bit like a soap opera watching the trials and tribulations at our club!

Comment

Reckon a good percentage would be Koreans ,who havnt looked at us again since Park went , bit like the ones who used to post on here .
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Reckon a good percentage would be Koreans ,who havnt looked at us again since Park went , bit like the ones who used to post on here .
                That was ridiculous all that. Made worse by the fact that he was utter pants every game, and they couldn't see it. Thought the sun shined out of his rectum, every one of them!

Comment

Is having loads of supporters on Twitter a good thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

That was ridiculous all that. Made worse by the fact that he was utter pants every game, and they couldn't see it. Thought the sun shined out of his rectum, every one of them!
                    $hit tinted spectacles

Comment

Finally we're above Brentford and Millwall in a league table.. Yayyy

Comment

Working...
                      X