Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So where do you expect us to be in exactly one year from now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the option had been there I would have said lower mid table most likely. If Ollie stays in charge all of next season, which is almost certain, then could be anything 14-24th. Too inconsistent for us to meaningfully improve.

Comment

Same as we are now. Will have just lost at the City Ground despite Forest playing their reserves to keep their first team fresh for FA Cup Final and them having 2 players sent off in first 10 minutes.

Comment

Probably still with our pants down.
        The club is having to pay for misplaced excess.
        Newton's third law and all that.
        But that's the way it is. Will always support the Rangers. Even if it's in a muddy field in the Ryman.

Comment

I see us as a Swindon or Gillingham in the near future. Our mojo is gone. All we have is our memories. I've seen Rodney Marsh juggle a ball on his back in the 6-yard box against Manchester United. I've seen the side of '76, I was there when OBZ scored. I think we're phucked forever more. Too far down to come back. A couple more seasons in the Championship and then it's Orient here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            I see us as a Swindon or Gillingham in the near future. Our mojo is gone. All we have is our memories. I've seen Rodney Marsh juggle a ball on his back in the 6-yard box against Manchester United. I've seen the side of '76, I was there when OBZ scored. I think we're phucked forever more. Too far down to come back. A couple more seasons in the Championship and then it's Orient here we come.
            Love Your optimism mate but I too Feel it will be a long way back to the glory days of the past, if Ever? unless the club is sold to some footy mad Billionaire

Comment

Ah we'll be ok afterall, ive found this place i'm sending address to the club!

Comment

Comfortably 15th next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Comfortably 15th next season.
                  Agreed, marginal improvement, but probably a little better than 15th . Closer to real mid table, but nothing spectacular. Another hum drum season. A couple more highs, but still offset by lows.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post

Love Your optimism mate but I too Feel it will be a long way back to the glory days of the past, if Ever? unless the club is sold to some footy mad Billionaire
                    I tell you, it takes effort!

Comment

It all depends of the FFP outcome, and who is our Manager.

Comment

Have enjoyed reading this thread. Good points raised. We are going to lose a number of assets this off-season (Onouha, Robinson, probably Smithies and a midfielder). It’’’ is hard but necessary. Ollie needs to show he can coach younger talent. Excited about Eze, Oteh, Chair and Kakay. Hopeful Hall comes back as CB to replace Nedum. Would entertain any offers for Conor, Cousins, Pawel. Heart says we go up a few places next season; head says just above relegation. Okay with either if brand of football remains competitive, management continues building for future and discontinues being tone deaf to opinions of fans.
                        Last edited by Qprtanpa1; 28-04-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

So where do you expect us to be in exactly one year from now?

Arguing about where we will be exactly one year from now...

Comment

A west Brom mate of mine just texted and asked if we would be challenging for promotion next season!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              A west Brom mate of mine just texted and asked if we would be challenging for promotion next season!
                              It's going to be a real interesting off season, there are so many things we don't know such as who departs, who if anyone we bring in and FFP, even the youth who have looked quite good can be unpredictable, if all went well perhaps we could be around the top 6, if not we could be fighting relegation! It really is so tough to make a call at this point with so many unknowns, I'll pick mid table mediocrity with lots of drama!
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

The most important pre season we have had in many a year and it will become clearer how much the owners want to be successful on the pitch by how they go about things. If sales are neccessary then we should be as a club in control of who we want to stay and who we do not mind leaving. Biggest test of the current owners tenure.

Comment

Working...
                                X