Just Back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back...

First half i thought we were shocking but dealt with the wolves threat relatively well. Ebanks-Blake was kept quiet and they really had no end product. Then moments into the second half, wolves took the lead when a mistake by stewart allowed Keogh to nick the ball and square to SEB who simply tapped in. Minutes later a great run from Routledge ended up with the ball bobbling to the feet of Vine who hit it on the half volley, looping over Hennessey it only then hit the bar when it look destined just to drop in.
    Then while i was in the loos :what: apparently Helguson missed a sitter when clean through.

After subs here and there we bossed the game IMO and the introduction of Taarabt was a great one. He seemed to open the game up more and Hogan put an effort over the bar late on while Mikele shot just wide.

Not sure what i can say about the officials. PLayed very much so to the occasion. The one on the left hand side of us in the second half had his flag raised pretty much everytime we breached their defence. Heidar was getting very angry at the end, especially after he was 5 yards behind the defender...ran with the defender still in front of him and he still raised his flag.

Lastly i would agree with anyone who says Wolves are not the best team in the division....all i can say is that they will get slaughtered next year. Good riddance.

Cerny - 7
    Ramage - 7
    Stewart - 7 - Despite that mistake, he dealt with SEB with ease.
    Gorkks - 8 - Played very well and mopped up a lot as well.
    Connolly - 8 - MOTM played well going forward and well in defence and produced a fine save from Hennessey. This lad is gonna be brilliant next year.
    Routledge - 5 - No existent, but made a few decent runs.
    Mahon - 6
    Lopez - 7
    Cook - 4 - Others may disagree but i thought he was really poor and was by far the worst player on the pitch. Played the same ball everytime and played more as a CM then a left winger.
    Vine - 6 - Some good efforts but not as good as he was last week.
    Helguson - 5 - Not his best game but wasn't helped by the continual raising of the offside flag.

Taarabt - 7 - All i will say is this lad should start every week.
    Hogan - 6 - Played well when he came on and made the Wolves' defence look shaky. Shame about the freekick....
    Mikele - 6 - Not much playing time but played well.
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Cheers for that. IMO wolves are not that good, but as I said in another thread they don a job at the end of the day.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Then while i was in the loos :what: apparently Helguson missed a sitter when clean through.

Some things never change

It sounded quite good on the radio and well done to all you who went.

Don't forget to vote on the man of the match below.

More...

Comment

We played in white shorts today didnt we!? What was that about, i mean i know were going back to white next season but every other time this season we have worn blue shorts with our home kit.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Thanks for the report
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Tells you something that our back 4 were our best players.

5 for Helguson was generous IMO.The man is a complete liability and we are stuck with him for another 3 years.

Comment

and he won't play that many games..dean sturridge mk2
              cheers gianni

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                and he won't play that many games..dean sturridge mk2
                cheers gianni
                But that is wages that could be used to pay someone who can actually kick a ball properly.

Comment

noo way was lee cook thee worst player
                  rowan vine didnt control one ball all afternoon and him and helguson offered nothing upfront i felt sorry for cook and routledge having to supply for these to

admittedly vine will come back good but was very poor today

Comment

Vine wasn't very good but i can honestly not think of one thing good cook did all game. At one point connolly had the ball and cook just drifted inside when he should of made the run down the line which was where connolly wanted to play the ball....ah well
                    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                    0117 239 1217
                    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
                      We played in white shorts today didnt we!? What was that about, i mean i know were going back to white next season but every other time this season we have worn blue shorts with our home kit.
                      The Blue ones had not come back from cleaners,Unpaid Bill.?????
                      I might not agree with what you say,
                      but i will defend your right to say it.

Comment

Working...
                      X