Big Important Summer Ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

That is a valid point but what can't be denied is the team has far more spirit this season than last and has come back several times by not letting their heads go down. It has been noticeable.
    Agreed mate, and I've said a few times that I give Ollie credit for keeping the dressing room together through tough times. Team spirit actually seems pretty good, and for 80-90% of the season, you can't fault our work rate. But this doesn't atone for the all the negatives for me. Tactically we're a shambles in most games!

Comment

A big important summer selling our best few players ,keeping Holloway who will do as he is told and enter next season with one ambition, to stay in this league and hopefully finishing higher than 53 points

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Always hard done by ain't he?
        Absolutely

And now he's plugging this "identity" thing whatever that is. And of course told us all the lofty heights of our ambition this year

"Can they help us get our own identity and get us a bit up the league?"

Comment

Our ground may be small but people are voting with their feet. Worrying thing is the season ticket holders who don't turn up. They won't be renewing next season.
          Can see it dropping to 10k core fans unless things pick up. That obviously means even less to spend. When you take away any ambition or any hope and settle for
          being below average then that's what happens. It was bums on seats that contributed to Wenger losing his job.
          Also a lot of teams are going to struggle with FFP next season not just us so that excuse is wearing thin.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            Our ground may be small but people are voting with their feet. Worrying thing is the season ticket holders who don't turn up. They won't be renewing next season.
            Can see it dropping to 10k core fans unless things pick up.
            I'd bet now that there won't be a single league game at Loftus Road next season that will be below 10,000 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
              Can see it dropping to 10k core fans unless things pick up. That obviously means even less to spend. When you take away any ambition or any hope and settle for
              being below average then that's what happens. It was bums on seats that contributed to Wenger losing his job.
              Also a lot of teams are going to struggle with FFP next season not just us so that excuse is wearing thin.
              The games this season have generally been more entertaining than last. However, I am pretty sure the statistics will bear out what you are saying, there definitely seems less people there this season.

Comment

Working...
              X