• Big Important Summer Ahead

Tony tells fans on twitter "Big important summer"

So what am i supposed to make of that?
    We will have money available?....We will spend, but the "important"
    bit is as long as we sell?
    Just platitudes? I dunno.

#### he got absolutely hammered for it

Comment

Twitter. Will he ever learn. Kinda like him though!

Comment

Biggest decision is the manager

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Pretty much the only decision mate. Players will come and go, as they do every window. But our season will be decided on whether the board have the stones to do what needs to be done and call it a day with Ollie. I genuinely fear for us next year with the inevitable departures and him still in charge!

Comment

It's the World Cup!

Comment

Are the players doing preseason on mount everest

#hillofhell
              #mountianofhell
              #gobigorgohome
              #grandplan
              #hillsareforwimps
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I would have thought the club being millions in debt, the FFP fine, the funding to build Warren Farm if given the go ahead and a possible new stadium in the offing would be of bigger concern to the directors than Hollowhead, who I want gone tomorrow morning.
                Last edited by cross it Dave; 22-04-2018, 07:02 AM.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

TF does not have a scooby doo how to run a football club, we are making progress b ollocks with IH in charge nothing will change next season same old s hit.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    I fear that decision has already been made - the do nothing option.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      Are the players doing preseason on mount everest

#hillofhell
                      #mountianofhell
                      #gobigorgohome
                      #grandplan
                      #hillsareforwimps
                      If it gets them fit to be able to work their nuts of for 95 minutes why not? Many,many clubs including the likes of Bayern Munich and Real Madrid employ the same pre season. But that doesn’t fit the agenda does it

Comment

i wouldn't listen to the bloke

Comment

Would love to see proper defensive coaches coming in this summer personally.

Comment

To be fair it don't matter which manager we have, we want them all out.

Our ground is far to small, we need to find a way to bring new revenue in. I'm not keen on selling our best youth players.

In regards to Tony, think he means by getting things right this summer, not sure if we have money to spend, unless we can sell?

Comment

The club is by no means perfect but we have made positive step changes.

- We have looked towards youth
                              - We have offloaded the high earners
                              - We have players who are playing for the shirt
                              - We are trying to fix our finances and still progressing with plans to build a new training ground

Success is not always achieved over night and this season we have seen a big transition on the field and behind the scenes. In the end we have stayed up fairly comfortably and Ollie has played his part.

I personally believe we could and should be on a points tally of around 63-66 points right now and Ollie has tinkered to much and was far to stubborn about the 3 5 2 formation.

However, he found two gems in Eze and Smyth and we now play a back 4. Take this into next season with a few more savvy find like scowen etc and I’m sure we will see more progression on the field.

Ollies playing with the team selection right now because we are safe - perfect time to experiment.

I am personally fairly satisfied with this season and actually a little more optimistic about next.
                              lets at least see what happens over the summer in terms of player recruitment.

TF and co might surprise us.

Comment

Working...
                              X