Thank you Ian Holloway TIME to Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    We get a thank you thread when we get our random wins here and there but f uck it I’ve had enough. Yes I’m writing this super p issed off but enough is enough.

You came in after another s hit manager in JFH, promising attacking football etc but you have delivered nothing; at best we are treading water.

We under your guidance are clueless and in the main turn out without a game plan as seen today. Pre match b ollocks about running them into the ground but f uck all of that on show today it’s all f ucking talk and hot air.

Three games this season against Brentford, no wins but eight conceded even though you have given big one before every game saying we’re up for it, we will play with passion, players know what it means as said above all f ucking hot air

But this s hit pit is way bigger then Brentford, they are the tip of the iceberg, six derbies this season and no wins, can’t win away, can’t keep clean sheets, can’t pick constant and stable side and go out every game with next to no tactics

you sir are the problem!!! Your a washed up dinosaur of a manager and in my humble opinion you are now killing the club.

Today for best part of 90mins you sat in your dug out!!!!!!!!! Not only did you sit in your dug out you sat in the second row back right hand side as far away from the action as you could possibly get!!!!! WHY????? In that position you had zero opportunity to influence game or motivate your players!!!!! The Brentford manager was visible for 90mins but you bottled it and hid in your dug out, when we needed you on the side of the pitch you were no where to be seen you sat behind the coaches and the subs and you’re supposed to be the leader!!!!

Your time is up and the way you sheepishly walked off the pitch you know your time is up too so do the right thing. You walked off in front of away end gave quick look and clap saw everyone saying f uck off and bimbled off

The game has moved on while you have stood still. Not everyone will agree with this but the above is an honest opinion after watching another shambolic display today and a season which went before of total and utter garbage

Your display on the touchline today tells me your heart is not in this!!!! You talk about passion but today you proved to me this is simply a job to you no more no less.

This club is Bigger then the Ian Holloway comedy show so step aside and let someone competent with passion have a go!!! The last thing I ever thought I would accuse you of is lack of passion but my god you lacked it today

i know this post won’t be to everyone’s liking but that’s an honest assessment, apologies in advance if it upsets some people but it needs saying
    Let me guess, no, no hints, but my guess is you're not a happy bunny? Right? I'm thinking you're feeling better for getting that off your chest.

BUT when someone generally as tolerant and balanced as you feels fit to such an out pour,,there is clearly something wrong..

Have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      Hope he goes quicker than wenger
      Only about another 20 yrs of IH then?

Comment

Good post westy but you're just repeating what many of us have been saying for a very long time tbh

. He's useless. A really damaged goods manager.

The biggest disgrace of this whole sorry affair is that our dumb shite owners are happy to have this clown and fat #### bircham leading this club.

What do the care? They've got their property deal over at OOC. #######s

Comment

The problem is some people's expectations, we are a tiny club with a 17,000 stadium, we have no money to spend on players and a league 1 manager who has done well with what he has,we have to forget getting promoted or the play offs for next season, just improve on this season (if we reach the 54 point mark!!),keep Holloway because despite his many frartiles is the best man for the job in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            The problem is some people's expectations, we are a tiny club with a 17,000 stadium, we have no money to spend on players and a league 1 manager who has done well with what he has,we have to forget getting promoted or the play offs for next season, just improve on this season (if we reach the 54 point mark!!),keep Holloway because despite his many frartiles is the best man for the job in my opinion
            So why are Fulham, Brentford and Millwall all doing so much better than us? None of them play in front of 50k fans each week, nor are they particularly wealthy clubs....but they are all run MUCH better than us and each has a far better manager than Holloway. The bloke is useless and he matches the ambitions of our owners. Utter garbage again from Holloway. I don’t even get ribbed by any Brentford mates any more because they EXPECT to beat us... We are in a right sh.it state ATAF. That made me feel ill today.
            Last edited by Northolt_Rs; 22-04-2018, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
              Hollohead said that having to sub Matt Ingram scuppered his plans to win the game late on !!!!!!!!!!!
              I had to read it twice to believe my eyes.
              We have no game plan other than look up find the biggest man up front and lump it up to them, Sunday morning after being on the pis s football.
              We do not have an identity on the pitch, it's not a rocket science, pass and move pass and move. We don't play as a team, it's yesterdays football.
              PE teacher = rottball
              Hassle####= drossball
              Now we have hollow head =piissball
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The guy is on another planet needs to go but with our owners it's not going to happen.

Comment

14-11-19

"Progress"

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

So why are Fulham, Brentford and Millwall all doing so much better than us? None of them play in front of 50k fans each week, nor are they particularly wealthy clubs....but they are all run MUCH better than us and each has a far better manager than Holloway. The bloke is useless and he matches the ambitions of our owners. Utter garbage again from Holloway. I don’t even get ribbed by any Brentford mates any more because they EXPECT to beat us... We are in a right sh.it state ATAF. That made me feel ill today.
                    Nail on head mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Exactly!!

Cluelss post from Rebel. No surprise tbh.

Another managet with nouse and tactical awareness could get sooooo much more out of this team.

Comment

Funny how no-one ever blames the players when we lose. Maybe because they are all world beaters?

Comment

Can think of times when finger has been pointed at players Mush. But if the players are prepared for a game by the manager they have a better chance

Did you see yesterday’s game if so other then putting in effort what was our plan?? And my point being made was about Ollies abject effort, virtually non existent, on the side lines yesterday is that players fault too?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Funny how no-one ever blames the players when we lose. Maybe because they are all world beaters?
                            Valid point. We've seen we can play some very good football so players are good enough to perform. So which players did you blame yesterday?

Comment

Probably related to his mum dying wests.

If that was the case and he wasn't in the right frame of mind (which appears he wasn't) then first team duties should of been handed over to Bircham / Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Can think of times when finger has been pointed at players Mush. But if the players are prepared for a game by the manager they have a better chance

Did you see yesterday’s game if so other then putting in effort what was our plan?? And my point being made was about Ollies abject effort, virtually non existent, on the side lines yesterday is that players fault too?
                                I might be old school but IMO, there are 11 players on that pitch that should be able to adjust to how a game is going without having to look over to the dugout every 5 minutes to be told where to pass a ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X