Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway lost his mother on thursday

Just a heads up.
    Apparently Ollie lost his mother on thursday.
    I know i have sympathy for him as will all you lads will
    It doesn't change my view we need a new manager, but just so we all know

Sad when anyone's mum dies. But it doesn't alter the fact that this season has been dreadful and he has to go or relegation will loom large next season.

Comment

condolencies to his family but its pretty shameful for this to come out straight after the result of the match.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Very sad news, but doesn’t change a thing.

Comment

My deepest condolences goes to Olli and his family. Very sad news indeed.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
            Very sad news, but doesn’t change a thing.
            Might explain why he kept himself out of sight today. Last thing you'd need if you are already feeling fragile is a load of grief from 11,000 Brentford fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Might explain why he kept himself out of sight today. Last thing you'd need if you are already feeling fragile is a load of grief from 11,000 Brentford fans.
              fragile? he should have been nowhere near the pitch if thats the case.

The dof les should have put his grin down for a few minutes and delt with that situation.

another clown who could not direct a tramp to a bin.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

fragile? he should have been nowhere near the pitch if thats the case.

The dof les should have put his grin down for a few minutes and delt with that situation.

another clown who could not direct a tramp to a bin.
                Personally I'd have left somebody else in charge for the day if I was him, but it's really one of those where you have to respect the wishes of the individual involved. If Ollie wanted to lead the team this weekend, who could really argue with him?

Comment

Condolences to him and family not nice at all

Comment

Sad to hear. Would have certainly disrupted preparation on Thursday & Friday and maybe earlier if it was expected. Not making excuses though as I'm sure he wouldn't himself.

Comment

Sad, but you'd never know judging by his game and post-game disposition. By the way, Ollie's post-match interview was solid. Like what he said, and how he said it. Think we will close the books on this season feeling we are getting better, and better-positioned, for the future.

Comment

What he say tanpa?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          What he say tanpa?
                          Since we got safe, I've put some young players in – they're our future. And they've pleased me, to be honest. “Looking back on the game, there were tight moments that could havegone our way – but unfortunately they didn't. “Well done and good luck to Brentford.

QPR manager Ian Holloway reacts to his team's 2-1 Sky Bet Championship defeat at Brentford.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Very sad news and full sympathy to Mr Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              condolencies to his family but its pretty shameful for this to come out straight after the result of the match.
                              That's a really poor comment. Very poor.

Comment

Working...
                              X