Holloway lost his mother on thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

That's a really poor comment. Very poor.
    As are some of the others
    For those that followed up their condolences with ‘yeah but’ or something similar, have a day off FFS.
    How about putting football to one side for a millisecond and having some genuine empathy. If you can’t then why not comment on one of the other threads where you can question his ability as a manager, there are plenty of them.

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post

For those that followed up their condolences with ‘yeah but’ or something similar, have a day off FFS.
      How about putting football to one side for a millisecond and having some genuine empathy. If you can’t then why not comment on one of the other threads where you can question his ability as a manager, there are plenty of them.
      I see and understand your point It'sonly.
      All i can say for myself i added the extra bit because
      i can sympathise with him, over something like this
      but as you have said football and real life are very separate things.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I see and understand your point It'sonly.
        All i can say for myself i added the extra bit because
        i can sympathise with him, over something like this
        but as you have said football and real life are very separate things.
        Respect to you Dave for starting the thread, it’s some of the follow up comments I was getting at, certainly not yours mate.
        Will Danaher

Comment

Brentford showed a touch of class,...Ollie
          http://londonfootballnews.co.uk/bren...d-touch-class/

Comment

Respect to you Dave for starting the thread, it’s some of the follow up comments I was getting at, certainly not yours mate.
            Thanks mate, i didn't start it out of disrespect, i just wanted people to know, before things got too harsh.
            I have however taken on board what you said and feel bad for adding any but, on the end.

Comment

I almost posted something similar, grateful you took the time to point this out.
              As you said, there's many a thread where people can vent their frustration at Ollie; but this wasn't the one.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Sad news. Ollie's a really classy human being.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Thanks mate, i didn't start it out of disrespect, i just wanted people to know, before things got too harsh.
                  I have however taken on board what you said and feel bad for adding any but, on the end.
                  You’ve no reason to feel bad mate, seriously.
                  What you said in your initial post was basically what any right minded person would have said. Basically he’s not the manager to take us forward but he’s had a proper shite few days so how about cutting him a bit of slack.
                  For some that just doesn’t seem possible unfortunately.

Will Danaher

Comment

As most know I'm not hiis biggest fan but my smpathies on the death of his mum and dispite our expected poor run of results at the end of this season once we got safe I think Ian Holloway should be our manager still next season

Comment

Its an awful time .when your Mum passes , condolences Ollie.
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Know whats it like. Condolences to the Holloway family.

Comment

Feel for the bloke as been there. Should have taken the week off as football means nothing compared to losing a parent.

Comment

Should be banned,imo.

QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

yesterday must of been difficult for ollie well done to him for leading the team , win , lose or draw

Comment

I remember meeting her in the coach park somewhere on route to Cardiff for the play off final.
                                Lovely lady and Very proud of her son , naturally.
                                RIP.
                                F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                                X