Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born into a blue-and-white onesie

Good Read

There’s a cluster of four pubs on Uxbridge Road, which seems like a generous choice of boozers even in this dense city. Said boozers are a short, brisk walk from Loftus Road Stadium, home of Queen’s Park Rangers. By way of simple geography, the Crown and Sceptre has been the traditional home for QPR supporters, with the Coningham Arms traditionally set aside for fans of the opposing side, whoever they may be.

http://whitenoise.city/articles/born...-white-onesie/
    Last edited by LoftusRoadLad; 22-04-2018, 07:12 AM.

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Imagine the equivalent article about Chelsea
    ”They were never really on my radar but all of a sudden they won the title so I just had to support them“
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

I havnt been in the British Queen ,since it stopped being the BQ and changed to the Pocket Watch , anyone go in there ? And whats it like now ?
      Also since when has the Conningham been for away fans ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

the crown was the 1st pub i ever got served in

Comment

that article is actually a load of horse s hit . The Queens isnt neutral ,the Conny isnt for away fans and the C and S is geographically the furthest from the ground . Everything they wrote is a load of fanny.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Crap article tbh. Lots of mis information.

Comment

absolute crap article everything is completely wrong also it has for gotten the white horse and the pavillion both strong qpr pubs none of these pubs are designated for away fans the away pubs are up on the green they are certainly not any of the six qpr pubs,if away fans read this crap they are extremely upset also leeds united attacked the general smuts and closed the pub down so the irasponible ###x who wrote this is doing absolutely no good at all just getting our pubs closed down
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
              X