Leeds away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds away

£39 is a bit steep, I knew they would be expensive but was hoping club would do what Bolton or wolves did recently, Bolton sold them at bogof to season ticket holders, wolves subsidised them down to £30, this game would have been more deserving of the free shirt offer rather than Hull away that was only £18.
    Hey ho I'm just moaning but still going to Leeds game.

Bit steep for an end of season nothing game with an early kickoff on a Sunday.

Comment

wouldn't pay it out of principle , they use to do 10 year ST's , don't know if they still do

Comment

That's too much! I was going to go but not paying that. Also, considering how hard it is to get Brentford tickets would have thought the club would have done some sort of deal?

Comment

I am going as had the weekend planned and have paid for a hotel, its the fact that other than its the last game of the season it means nothing league table wise, would be nice if our club did do something but our finances are not the best and they did the free shirts at Hull, the Leeds game would have been and still could be more worthy of a deal of some kind

Comment

They still like to think they are a Prem club.

Comment

As it is the last game of the season, they have made it a Cat A game. Needless to say, their fans are not happy.

Comment

Was going but not now. Train and hotel prices are joke before even considering match ticket. All to watch Mackie and Perch get run out

Comment

Bank Holiday weekend and a music festival in Leeds making hotel expensive

Comment

I was considering going but fark paying that.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Was going but not now. Train and hotel prices are joke before even considering match ticket. All to watch Mackie and Perch get run out
                      Price a bargain if it's a football/cricket game double header

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        I was considering going but fark paying that.
                        They charged us the same untill our club complained to the league as they are breaking the pricing rules we were all refunded £9 which we donated to the young lad who has a disease cant remeber his name.

Comment

Royal hope you put Fulham away tonight and take there record

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            I am going as had the weekend planned and have paid for a hotel, its the fact that other than its the last game of the season it means nothing league table wise, would be nice if our club did do something but our finances are not the best and they did the free shirts at Hull, the Leeds game would have been and still could be more worthy of a deal of some kind
                            the free shirts were shirts they couldn't shift ,taking up space in the club shop

Comment

Working...
                            X