Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking

Hi, have a question.. For years and years i have been parking on the roads behind the Pavilion pub on scrubs lane (Eynham road, glenroy and nascot street). Since about 2 months ago the restrictions now apply to Saturdays (used to be Mon-Fri) which is a nightmare, all that is available in that area is the small car park in wormwood scrubs park. Can anyone suggest parking in that area?
    Thanks

We normally park in Brewster Gardens or Bracewell Road, just down North Pole Road about 50 yards from the Pavilion. Always get a place and free parking from 1.30 pm on Saturdays.

Comment

i always park off goldhawk rd myself , got a ticket £55 y'day outside st georges hospital in tooting . it was my fault as i parked on the wrong side of the road , didn't read the sign properly , it jars me tho just money making machines

Comment

OK thanks, night games are ok as the restrictions end at 5.00pm.

Comment

If you go a little further East from there to Latimer Road (and adjacent streets) all Kensington and Chelsea parking is free after 1.30pm on a Saturday, including single yellow lines.

Comment

can't think of anova london club where it's free on matchdays to park so near to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              can't think of anova london club where it's free on matchdays to park so near to the ground
              Agreed always find a spot in Tunis Road 2 minutes from lower loft exit

Comment

Working...
              X