Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
    Speaking of Manning.... take a look at this
    That link hasn't worked mate. Was it meant to be that video someone has posted of Manning calling Ilias Chair a 'f#cking Belgian c#nt'?

If so, wasn't the smartest thing to say on camera. That said, I'm sure we've all called our mates worse at his age on a night out. All seemed to very much in jest!
    Last edited by Tarbie; 18-04-2018, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I know the transfer market has gone mental, but if Manning fetches 10m quid I'd be absolutely gobsmacked!
      500k would be to much to pay at this stage, I'd rather keep him a season more and take a better a look at him.

Comment

I'd keep Manning unless we get crazy money because, IMO, he is going to develop into one of the best CM's we will have had in recent times.

Comment

How not to run a football club 101 - sell promising youngsters for peanuts during a time of huge sums of money floating about in the sport. A time when clubs unwilling to sell said youngsters will quote a high asking price to make it worthwhile selling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            How not to run a football club 101 - sell promising youngsters for peanuts during a time of huge sums of money floating about in the sport. A time when clubs unwilling to sell said youngsters will quote a high asking price to make it worthwhile selling them.
            This. What have we become? You've got to at the very least hold onto your best youngsters unless crazy money is bandied about. Why do we always do things ass-backwards? What's the point in creating good young players if you're going to sell them on for peanuts before they've reached their potential and helped the first team up the league? Perpetuating mediocrity is what it is! Lower-mid table year after year till we either get relegated or somehow sneak into the playoffs and miracle our way into the premeirship. Why bother? You should develop good young talent, create a great young side, get promoted and move on from there.

Comment

Posts 33 34 35 ......agree, this was what i was getting at

Btw admin, is it possible to multi quote in this forum?

Comment

£225,000?......Go f**k the f**k off, and when you get there, f**koff some more.
                https://www.footballfancast.com/scot...eltic-midfield

Comment

Manning To Palace. He could be the new Jordan Mutch.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    £225,000?......Go f**k the f**k off, and when you get there, f**koff some more.
                    https://www.footballfancast.com/scot...eltic-midfield
                    Just lazy journalism that mate. I don't think there is any suggestion at all (from anyone that matters) that he'd be sold for as little as that.

Don't see the point in letting him go for much less than 4m quid myself. Costs a couple of million to buy an absolute donkey these days in English football.

Comment

Celtic will look to get him on the cheap. If Manning doesn't push for the move then it's a non-starter. The thing to be concerned about is obviously the paddy connection.

Comment

Swap him for dembele
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                        X