Ryan Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Manning

Celtic sniffing around according to Get West London!
    Sources close to Football Insider have said that the midfielder has been a long time target of the Green and White Hoops, with scouts keeping regular tabs on on his progress.

After that "huge news" that fella came out with the other day i am sceptical to say the least
    at anything he says.
    But as with all media you take it with a pinch of salt, and start your answer if true......
    So IF TRUE i would turn it down keep the boy.
    Obviously if they offered silly money then as with any player the club will sell.
    But i like him and he is our future.

Comment

Gotta be keeping our youngsters.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Giant of a club who have turned a young Kieran Tierney into a player most of the best clubs in the world are tracking.

Wouldn’t do his development any harm at all but of course I hope we keep him. I really like the lad and his gritty determination and style.

Comment

Not a huge fan of the idea of selling any of our young players, but I'd rather Manning went over Smyth or Eze.

Also, if selling Manning frees up enough funds to put together an offer good enough to keep Robinson then it's actually a no brainer. Robbo is far more important to the club at the moment than Manning, in my opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            After that "huge news" that fella came out with the other day i am sceptical to say the least
            at anything he says.
            But as with all media you take it with a pinch of salt, and start your answer if true......
            So IF TRUE i would turn it down keep the boy.
            Obviously if they offered silly money then as with any player the club will sell.
            But i like him and he is our future.
            Agreed
            https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Are they even capable of paying the sort of fee that R's fans would be content with to see him go?

Comment

What would be good business if were we to sell??

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Are they even capable of paying the sort of fee that R's fans would be content with to see him go?
                  I would have thought so mate. They paid 4.5m for that Olivier Ntcham from Man City last summer. Surely a similar amount would be enough to convince us to part with Manning?!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    What would be good business if were we to sell??
                    £10mill if reinvested. if not reinvested mute point

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

£10mill if reinvested. if not reinvested mute point
                      I know the transfer market has gone mental, but if Manning fetches 10m quid I'd be absolutely gobsmacked!

Comment

Can’t see him being worth £10mil Dave. Up until last four five games he’s not been involved

I think any offer of £4mil+ is good given experience

Comment

Not keen on selling any of the youth players personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I know the transfer market has gone mental, but if Manning fetches 10m quid I'd be absolutely gobsmacked!
                            That's my point mate we should quote that, if we don't get it all well and good

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Can’t see him being worth £10mil Dave. Up until last four five games he’s not been involved

I think any offer of £4mil+ is good given experience
                              As i say west, i'm not saying he is, but ask for that, if we want to keep him, and he's happy

Comment

Working...
                              X