Msg for Pete away record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msg for Pete away record.

Pete 18 from 66 i rest my case, i hear we played Ok today but over a season form does not lie, would just like you omit that way forms has cost us big time, as home form is in top six best and few draws is good enough away form bottom 6ish.:very_sad:

We were ok today. Much better second half but our away form has been shocking.
    Everyday Plumbers Bristol
    63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
    0117 239 1217
    http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

22 times = 0 goals.

there it is...that stat don't lie.

blake has 25 goals and they go up
      we fail 22 times...?? and don't.

i have an idea, why not loan out our top scorer for 2 seasons??
      OH WE DID THAT ALREADY...DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
        22 times = 0 goals.

there it is...that stat don't lie.

blake has 25 goals and they go up
        we fail 22 times...?? and don't.

i have an idea, why not loan out our top scorer for 2 seasons??
        OH WE DID THAT ALREADY...DOH!
        LOOOLL although i think i should be crying
        ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

We needed a striker today. Helguson simply does not cut the mustard. Vine made a lot of effort but the service was poor - particularly as Cook didn't figure it out.

We also need a bit of balance - hopefully with the injured coming back next year we'll be a good team. WE JUST NEED A STRIKER

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
            We needed a striker today. Helguson simply does not cut the mustard. Vine made a lot of effort but the service was poor - particularly as Cook didn't figure it out.

We also need a bit of balance - hopefully with the injured coming back next year we'll be a good team. WE JUST NEED A STRIKER
            There is no doubt we will be a better team next season but to prove a point away from loftus road we have only scored 13 goals every other team has scored more than us except plymouth who have the same amount both home and away we have scored 41 goals only doncastor have scored less on the plus side are defense is one of the best so truth be known they have kept us in it
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
            X