Wolves top team laugh i do!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolves top team laugh i do!!!

im sorry but when they say the table dont lie for me it does wolves are not the best team in this division id go has far to say they might even beat derby's points record next season, lets be honest this league is a shambles its not a case of sour grapes either its the truth name me 1 outstanding team in this league answer none. hopefully briatore will realise that and get in a decent manager and let him manage and spent some money on some quality players because if we can get that right in the summer who knows.

Strikers thats the difference! They have four good strikers and they all score goals.... simple as that! Apart from the front two and the fact we have been unlucky with injuries they aren't any better than us!

Comment

I dont rate them either, fair play to them though done a job.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Didnt Holloway want to sign Sylvain Ebanks-Blake ( Championship player of the year ) for us for £200k many moons ago, but someone didnt let him ??!
        Now he is worth at least £5Million

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
          Didnt Holloway want to sign Sylvain Ebanks-Blake ( Championship player of the year ) for us for £200k many moons ago, but someone didnt let him ??!
          Now he is worth at least £5Million
          i thought he wanted barry hayles...

Comment

Ebanks Blake was Holloways first signing at Plymouth.

Comment

thye are where they are.....
              after 43/44 games they are top, for a reason...

just as we are mid table for a reason and just as chorlton are down....

GOOD FOOTBALL DOESN'T ALWAYS WIN, SOMETIMES SOLID,STIFLING FOOTBALL WNIS THE DAY...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                thye are where they are.....
                after 43/44 games they are top, for a reason...

just as we are mid table for a reason and just as chorlton are down....

GOOD FOOTBALL DOESN'T ALWAYS WIN, SOMETIMES SOLID,STIFLING FOOTBALL WNIS THE DAY...

you're back early mate?
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                X