The problem with de canio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem with de canio

If De Canio returns it will mean a definite continuation of the Director of Football / Head Coach scenario.

:(
    Be nice to Minty

Can he speak english yet? I thought a couple of players were unhappy with his ability to communicate with them and that he struggled to get his points across?

Comment

que???
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You see that as a problem I'm sure the board see that as an advantage!

Yea apparently his english was crap and we conceeded a ridiculous amount of late goals but he will keep most of the fans happy for 10 games so i'm sure they will go for him!

Comment

Im begging one of you guys to have a chat with one of the players about what De Canio was like. The truth might hurt.

Comment

The guy might not be able to speak English but he had the players playing football, English or no English. Dowie couldn't even get the team to shoot on target with a numpty in goal. Sousa had no players in the box and the fans wouldn't sing he's name when we tried many times.

At least with De Canio the place was buzzing the team was playing and the only thing we needed was to have a better defence.

No one is sure who is coming in yet but if De Canio does we will need a new No.2

Who ever comes in at QPR I will support as long as I see the team wanting to win games and men in the box, that's all I ask.

Comment

Working...
            X