We are down lads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are down lads.

I was there today and we were shocking. Peterborough were a very poor side but att least they created chances. Harford's comments after the game were worrying because Leigterwood's sending off didn't change the game. If anything, we started to play better and even better when Ramage went off! We had lots of the ball today but once again the final product was dreadful. It was laughable to read that Harford felt Priskin played well. If you think Agymang can't win a ball in thei air for his size, wait until you see this guy, chaps!

We are bereft of ideas and the closest we ever look like scoring is from players like Connolly and Gorkss!

There are loads of you on this board who like to be optmistic and positive, but lads, wake up and smell the coffee. If we can't beat Scunthorpe and Peterborough then we are in serious danger. I said we would go down before Xmas and I stand by that. I will still follow my club around the country, but sadly we are not good enough to be in the Championship. It didn't feel like my team out there today. There were players from Wolves, Birmingham, Ipswich and West Ham out there, not forgetting Tarabat who is from Spurs. Some of you won't criticise the club, and I don't know why, but it's sad. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are being taken for a ride.

League one it is, I am afraid.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

briatore

briatore is taking us down
    well soon be playing farnborough town
    ol big head knows so much about football
    he in fact knows nothing at all:anger:

Comment

At least we had a good drink in the town centre today.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
        I was there today and we were shocking. Peterborough were a very poor side but att least they created chances. Harford's comments after the game were worrying because Leigterwood's sending off didn't change the game. If anything, we started to play better and even better when Ramage went off! We had lots of the ball today but once again the final product was dreadful. It was laughable to read that Harford felt Priskin played well. If you think Agymang can't win a ball in thei air for his size, wait until you see this guy, chaps!

We are bereft of ideas and the closest we ever look like scoring is from players like Connolly and Gorkss!

There are loads of you on this board who like to be optmistic and positive, but lads, wake up and smell the coffee. If we can't beat Scunthorpe and Peterborough then we are in serious danger. I said we would go down before Xmas and I stand by that. I will still follow my club around the country, but sadly we are not good enough to be in the Championship. It didn't feel like my team out there today. There were players from Wolves, Birmingham, Ipswich and West Ham out there, not forgetting Tarabat who is from Spurs. Some of you won't criticise the club, and I don't know why, but it's sad. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are being taken for a ride.

League one it is, I am afraid.
        Realism which will no doubt be dismissed by the club's thought police as unnecessary negativity.

Comment

Working...
        X