Warnock vrs Di Canio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock vrs Di Canio

looks like its between these two,as Warnock is under contract with CP,i fancy Di Canio to return.the feel good factor to return to loftus rd

Matthew, you a dead right that 'feel good factor will return and help us fans to make more noise and get behind the team, I feel that is so important and helps win games, I have seen it happen.

Comment

I really hope it works out second time, if we do go for that option.

Still think, we might get a manager that will take everyone by surprise.

Who? I really don't know
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Now fergie looks like his out, I also think somebody will come from no where to get it.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

I nearly bumped into Palace's tangoman at Gatwick this evening,I should have asked him 'when can we have Colin?' :devil:
          I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Flavio is pretty unpopular at the moment,he knows Di Canio made the fans happy,even when we were losing,at least we were entertained.he is the safe bet,he is available and has said his personal problems(reason why he left)have been sorted paving the return of this popular man.look forward to seeing 3-2 games next year,you WILL get your moneys worth:exciting:

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              Flavio is pretty unpopular at the moment,he knows Di Canio made the fans happy,even when we were losing,at least we were entertained.he is the safe bet,he is available and has said his personal problems(reason why he left)have been sorted paving the return of this popular man.look forward to seeing 3-2 games next year,you WILL get your moneys worth:exciting:
              Maybe the entertainment factor will increase but I highly doubt he is the man to lead us out of this division, we need somebody who is proven and preferably has a better level of english than a 4 year old
              Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                He made some not all fans happy - personally I'd rather have George Grahamesque 1-0 wins than conceding a lead 16 times under his care. Football's about winning and his record was almost the same as Sousa's and PS never had Vine & Buzz available.

Warnock for me anyday.
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Exactly it won't be long before people get bored of losing despite scoring lots of goals Di Canio is the wrong choice IMO and is only being chosen to appease the fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                    Exactly it won't be long before people get bored of losing despite scoring lots of goals Di Canio is the wrong choice IMO and is only being chosen to appease the fans!

Want someone who gets results, not pretty football and lose.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

not too worried bout entertainment next season .....just want promotion.

Comment

I'm not sure what the thinking is behind the belief that if we bring back Di Canio everything will be Hunky Dory ??
                        We were much better defensively under Sousa, & he didnt have Vine or Buzsaky at his disposal.
                        I really cant understand the logic of sacking Sousa & replacing him with Di Canio ?! , someone please explain the logic of that to me.
                        Oh sorry, Sousa wasnt sacked he had his contract terminated by mutual consent whatever that means.

Comment

and preferably has a better level of english than a 4 year old

He could be on level 4 of the lecce library linguaphone course by now :waaaht:

Comment

Never go back.

Def not the way to go. This is a club with a bright future (apparentley). We should be looking forwards, not going back to a ok(?) manager with a moderate record.

I still believe PS was the way forward, but if the long term plan is Gigi, then i will be bigtime disappointed.

Comment

De Canio will learn from the defensive problems he had last time. He now has Gorkks and Connolly has come on since last time.

Comment

Working...
                              X