No announcement yet.

whos the geezer in blue sombrero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, does anyone know the contact details for this guy?

Comment

Front row in A block, generally stands up by the directors box and then walks back to his seat.

I think his son posts on here, but I could be wrong.
      Hopefully if he does he may PM you.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by lawrencebury View Post
        hi, does anyone know the contact details for this guy?
        who are you ? an intoduction would be nice
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          who are you ? an intoduction would be nice
          Yes, especially after bumping an EIGHT year old thread!

And The Flying Cow is a former incarnation of Ted in case anyone didnt know lol.

Comment

yes i was the flying cow that was loads of fun being the flying cow,I used to tell everyone that i had a flying cow that i drive around at night, and loads of people used to ask me questions,since this thread was made of course we walked to wembley from loftus road for the 2014 play offs, and the blue sombrello who we now all call ben led the march it was a marvelous day, so im glad this thread was bumped its been a great ride over the last eight years
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              yes i was the flying cow that was loads of fun being the flying cow,I used to tell everyone that i had a flying cow that i drive around at night, and loads of people used to ask me questions,since this thread was made of course we walked to wembley from loftus road for the 2014 play offs, and the blue sombrello who we now all call ben led the march it was a marvelous day, so im glad this thread was bumped its been a great ride over the last eight years
              you should get to hq more ted, i'm on holiday atm so you can use my season ticket for free if you want for the next game

Comment

Working...
              X