whos the geezer in blue sombrero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whos the geezer in blue sombrero

whos the geezer in the blue somebrello.ive always wonderd,does anyone know him.is he ok he seems.................strange

If you mean the man in the blue sombrero that would be QPR Grandad, he sits in block A/B
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think he now sit's in the C Block.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Sits in front row A block, always gets stick from opposing fans!

Comment

Sure his name is Ben
          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

yer name is Ben...often see him out front talking to Paladini. Sits in A block and cops abuse whole game cos of his hat (which isnt a mexican sombrero btw ) nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
              whos the geezer in the blue somebrello.ive always wonderd,does anyone know him.is he ok he seems.................strange
              His name is Ben Lauroa.... ST holder for donkeys years, and a really good mate of mine!

Here we both are at the front of A block were we have ST's next to eachother!... His son is a Hooop too, but refuses to sit with his dad coz he reconds he's too embarassing!!!... he sits in Upper Loft I believe

Comment

Originally posted by shadwell72 View Post
                Sits in front row A block, always gets stick from opposing fans!
                remember him getting slaughtered when we were there years ago

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                  His name is Ben Lauroa.... ST holder for donkeys years, and a really good mate of mine!

Here we both are at the front of A block were we have ST's next to eachother!... His son is a Hooop too, but refuses to sit with his dad coz he reconds he's too embarassing!!!... he sits in Upper Loft I believe
                  Spot on, he's a top top bloke. Nutty as a fruit cake when he's watching the R and a real fans favourite. A true great friend of my family and I've known him for donkeys years. Like his son I too try to sit as far away from him as possible otherwise you get a fog horn blown in your ear or he wacks you when waving his hand made wooden rattle ;D

He travels to Morocco practically every year and he gets a new sombrero specially hand made in blue and white to wear when he watches the R's. He especially loves the banter with the away fans. He's loved by many ex R's players too and best of friends with Trevor Sinclair. A true Ranger!

Comment

Can u tell him to tell Tarrabt in morrocan 'to pass the farkin ball'?
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

top fella, and a proper fan. remember him even from when i was much younger, sitting in same place

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Can u tell him to tell Tarrabt in morrocan 'to pass the farkin ball'?
                        He showed me a text he'd recieved from Taarabt before the first game of the season (Blackpool).
                        I wont say what it said because it wasn't meant for public viewing, but it's fair to say that I haven't exactly been Taarabts biggest fan since.

Talented, but not here for the right reasons, and no surprise to see the way he's carried on at times this season.

IMO.
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
                          is he ok he seems.................strange
                          oh god that made me laugh......kettle,pot & black come to mind

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                            He showed me a text he'd recieved from Taarabt before the first game of the season (Blackpool).
                            I wont say what it said because it wasn't meant for public viewing, but it's fair to say that I haven't exactly been Taarabts biggest fan since.

Talented, but not here for the right reasons, and no surprise to see the way he's carried on at times this season.

IMO.
                            I am intrigued. How would Adel have got his moby? Without saying what it said, what would instigate Adel saying something unpleasant in the first place?

Comment

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post
                              I am intrigued. How would Adel have got his moby? Without saying what it said, what would instigate Adel saying something unpleasant in the first place?
                              Adel gives his number out to any old nutter ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X