QPR fans that moan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funky View Post
    Sousa's football bored the #### off everyone.
    I'm glad he has gone.

Bring back LDC

It didn't bore me so please dont assume you represent me with such statements.

As for LDC, do you not feel this continental approach of having a DOF is not working, so we should revert back to a more traditional set-up (british manager buying and selling his own players) to see if that yields success.
    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Come on everybody stop digging at each other as Report wont be able to contain himself much longer

Comment

Isleworth , its called a debate , not everyone agreeing with Pete , like yourself
        Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
          Fair enough Scott, but, you do your fellow supporters a disservice, QPR fans have always been "Moaners" its our nature, QPR fans moan, always have done, always will do.
          "Negative" stuff in my opinion is undermining & attempting to tarnish the name of a fantastic man who has achieved truly great things in this game that we all love.
          And no, I'm not talking about Gianni Paladini.

Must admit that is 100% true if you disagree with that statement you must be following another team.

Comment

All football fans are moaners.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              Isleworth , its called a debate , not everyone agreeing with Pete , like yourself

What like we both wanted Sousa out? Oh no we disagreed there or perhaps tactics? No we have disagreed there many times or perhaps.................

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                And moan a lot...we all know their names...across all the messageboards.

Why has there not been any posts from the depressing so and sos since we won???

I really do question the sanity of people that not only post only when there's something to moan about but, seem to be almost disappointed when we get a result.

Get a result tomorrow and they'll still be in hiding, lose and wait for the posts!

We do have some very peculiar depressing, negative fans don't we?
                Nothing personal here Pete but in all honesty you was the one doing the most moaning on here a few weeks ago when sousa was in charge. And that is a fact.

Comment

Scott,

I apologise for continuing what you have started, so you could say I am as bad but, as you say things had settled down a little and then you go and post a negative and provocative post as if to entice those people and negative feelings back to the MB....why?

More hits on the site or something?

oooh that comment was like some think about the inside of QPR :D but good though.

Try to stop the negativity and bad posters don't encourage it pleeeeese!
                  The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                  :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                    Scott,

I apologise for continuing what you have started, so you could say I am as bad but, as you say things had settled down a little and then you go and post a negative and provocative post as if to entice those people and negative feelings back to the MB....why?

More hits on the site or something?

oooh that comment was like some think about the inside of QPR :D but good though.

Try to stop the negativity and bad posters don't encourage it pleeeeese!

i love the "hits quote" yes, all the free charity adverts obviously pay us to be there!

Being serious, I was trying to highlight that messageboards can be a hive of negativity and this had proved it.

We need debate, not moaners innit
                    :red_heart:
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Yeah agree with that, debate is fine by me .

It is nice without ALL the no point negativity, those posts just made to provoke arguments. I love opinions and debating opinions, I even have a rant when I get very frustrated with it all (MB posts and QPR's sillyness).

Some people do purposely aim to cause arguments though.

By the way I am a firm I block member but can assure you I comment on educated assessments of what the general opinion is from fans who attend and also I pay a fortune for QPR World and the biggest footy package Virgin can give me .
                      Nothing like being at HQ though.

I am one of those people who only turn up for things like the big finals and maybe only 3 games a season at home and the odd, close to me, away game.
                      If I lived near Lr and/or had the money it would be very different though, I can assure you of that, so please be careful when commenting on those who don't attend, it can lump together those who would love to but can't.

I personally would never 'argue' a point that I could not back up with knowledge. I still have an opinion though .
                      Last edited by Neo; 17-04-2009, 08:16 PM.

Comment

what it's proved is that some people continually confuse moaning and constructive criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                          Yeah agree with that, debate is fine by me .

It is nice without ALL the no point negativity, those posts just made to provoke arguments. I love opinions and debating opinions, I even have a rant when I get very frustrated with it all (MB posts and QPR's sillyness).

Some people do purposely aim to cause arguments though.

By the way I am a firm I block member but can assure you I comment on educated assessments of what the general opinion is from fans who attend and also I pay a fortune for QPR World and the biggest footy package Virgin can give me .
                          Nothing like being at HQ though.

I am one of those people who only turn up for things like the big finals and maybe only 3 games a season at home and the odd, close to me, away game.
                          If I lived near Lr and/or had the money it would be very different though, I can assure you of that, so please be careful when commenting on those who don't attend, it can lump together those who would love to but can't.

I personally would never 'argue' a point that I could not back up with knowledge. I still have an opinion though .
                          I think I like you x
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

lol

:red_heart:

The board is full of luuuurve tonight ladies and gentlemen, let's all enjoy it and have a WARTB group hug post.

;D
                            Last edited by Neo; 17-04-2009, 08:27 PM. Reason: Bloody hate spelling mistakes, unless intentional :)

Comment

Its all about opinions and in the main I have moaned in the last couple of months, so we all do it.
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X