QPR fans that moan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    i mean those that *disappear* after a win...off all boards...after being such vivid posters with such strong opinions..
    Maybe they got fed up with the whole Sousa thing, or they're at work/gone away/wife won't let them on the computer. etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
      Its a little bit rich certain people trying to post about "positivity" "getting behind the club" & all the rest of it, when they have ALLEGEDLY played their small little part in one of the most tawdry, embarrassing & shameful episodes in this clubs history.
      When I actually think about the way Sousa was treated I have to shake my head in disgust, it genuinely sickens me, & if you think it paints our club in any way in a positive light, you literally havent got a clue.
      The whole thing leaves such a disgusting taste in the mouth it almost beggars belief.
      tings are good - i post positive stuff
      tings are bad - i post negative stuff

You generally do to...its the *vanishing* fans who ONLY post negative stuff that I cant get my head around.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

KLR, by your own admission

you watched 1 GAME

easy to have an opinion based on what other people tell you and not what your saw with your own eyes.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
          tings are good - i post positive stuff
          tings are bad - i post negative stuff

You generally do to...its the *vanishing* fans who ONLY post negative stuff that I cant get my head around.
          Fair enough Scott, but, you do your fellow supporters a disservice, QPR fans have always been "Moaners" its our nature, QPR fans moan, always have done, always will do.
          "Negative" stuff in my opinion is undermining & attempting to tarnish the name of a fantastic man who has achieved truly great things in this game that we all love.
          And no, I'm not talking about Gianni Paladini.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            KLR, by your own admission

you watched 1 GAME

easy to have an opinion based on what other people tell you and not what your saw with your own eyes.
            What ?

Comment

Palace at home?

by the way that was 0-0 as well.

Anyway, as I said we all support the club, just would rather have strong opinions either way, not based on what someone else says.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i'd be pretty p'd off if i supported a team called st judes and they changed the name to something else.

would you be happy if QPR changed their name to London Park Rangers or something ?

Comment

If some of these guys were born last century, I'd bet they would be moaning we changed our name from St Judes:boss::boss:
                  I think you will find that pretty much 100% of posters on here were born last century. If you are going to try and be clever at least think before typing.....
                  A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

good spot.

Comment

good spot,:boss:

but you do get my drift?

Comment

Its the same with every club there are some people who tend to have a sunnier outlook than others!

Comment

Palace at home?

by the way that was 0-0 as well.

Anyway, as I said we all support the club, just would rather have strong opinions either way, not based on what someone else says.
                          I just wrote you a long reply with many succinct points, which unfortunately appears to have been lost in Cyberspace.
                          I saw us play more than once under Sousa & as a pragmatist, I liked what I saw, it was "Professional" certainly not "inept" which is a word that you used to describe us under Sousa.
                          Also my opinions are based on what I see, what I feel, & what I think, I dont know if that is some kind dig at me, but I dont take anyone elses opinion as gospel, if I say something, that is my opinion, I am not a puppet.
                          I also believe that Sousa had clearly laid the foundations for a very strong team & was well on the way to getting us moving forwards as a football club.
                          The whole affair genuinely saddens me, it really does.
                          How anyone can automatically assume that the next person we get in will be in any way better or more successful than Sousa really is beyond me, the whole structure of the club is wrong, & Sousa was a victim of this, not his own shortcomings as a Coach.

Comment

Sousa's football bored the #### off everyone.

I'm glad he has gone.

Bring back LDC
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Are you saying people can moan, but only if they sometimes post positively? If so, you are a silly :girl:

Comment

its hardly surprising if we have lots of fans that moan as we have had a lot to moan about over the years.

the main moan for this chapter in our history has been and will continue to be ticket prices and interference in team affairs from above. amongst others..

Comment

Working...
                                X