QPR fans that moan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR fans that moan

And moan a lot...we all know their names...across all the messageboards.

Why has there not been any posts from the depressing so and sos since we won???

I really do question the sanity of people that not only post only when there's something to moan about but, seem to be almost disappointed when we get a result.

Get a result tomorrow and they'll still be in hiding, lose and wait for the posts!

We do have some very peculiar depressing, negative fans don't we?
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Do you think these fans sit in WATRB Live Chat or watch the game at HQ?

Comment

Lets beat Wolves, keep them off the baords for another week

you rrrrrrrrrrr'sssssssssssssssss
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Do you think these fans sit in WATRB Live Chat or watch the game at HQ?

I think some go to games, and moan, and I think a lot dont go to games, and moan.

Indeed, I think their life is empty if they cannot moan, blame, moan, get their moaning voice heard, moan, blame, moan.

We win and they dont know what to do and probably just sit in the bath thinking "what do I do, what can I do? I've nothing to moan about"

If I can be arshed I may even do some wonderful graphics of posters habits vs. results.

Comment

It should be QPR fans 'who' moan as you are referring to people and not objects.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
            It should be QPR fans 'who' moan as you are referring to people and not objects.
            pedants I can take

good spot :red_heart:

Comment

Unfortunately, there has been a LOT to moan about at our club this season.
              Nice sentiment trying to push the idea that everything is Hunky Dory at our club at the moment, personally speaking I'm a little dubious as to whether that is indeed the case.

Comment

This is a bit rich coming from the mob who bitched and moaned about Sousa CONSTANTLY over the last few months.

You girls do make me laugh....
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                  This is a bit rich coming from the mob who bitched and moaned about Sousa CONSTANTLY over the last few months.

You girls do make me laugh....
                  Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                    Exactly.
                    I didnt

You two are wacked in the moaners pot but, at least you post, good or bad, well, klr does anyway

Comment

Why shouldn't people moan? If something that they have moaned about previously, for example not winning, changes then of course they're going to stop moaning. I don't see your point Scott.

Comment

This is sooooo unfair.;)
                        My old man said be a Rangers fan, I said,......OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Archie Mitchell View Post
                          Why shouldn't people moan? If something that they have moaned about previously, for example not winning, changes then of course they're going to stop moaning. I don't see your point Scott.
                          i mean those that *disappear* after a win...off all boards...after being such vivid posters with such strong opinions..

Comment

Its a little bit rich certain people trying to post about "positivity" "getting behind the club" & all the rest of it, when they have ALLEGEDLY played their small little part in one of the most tawdry, embarrassing & shameful episodes in this clubs history.
                            When I actually think about the way Sousa was treated I have to shake my head in disgust, it genuinely sickens me, & if you think it paints our club in any way in a positive light, you literally havent got a clue.
                            The whole thing leaves such a disgusting taste in the mouth it almost beggars belief.

Comment

If some of these guys were born last century, I'd bet they would be moaning we changed our name from St Judes:boss::boss:
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X