Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fazer vic
    replied
    saw my self going mentel when we scored at the dell southampton years ago on match of the day,

Leave a comment:

• DanMcGeoghan
    replied
    Was on the end of season DVD promotion year. Me and me pals hanging off the then "Bush Ranger" as the boys went by.

Leave a comment:

• qpr_yuley
    replied
    Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
    i was on ssn at our promotion party at scott rushdens pub in abbotts langley singing the rs are going up does that count
    Haha yea i know that pub, called the unicorn or something isn't it?

And i've been interviewed once as to who our next manager will be once JG got the boot.

Leave a comment:

• Youvebeenrangered
    replied
    Ive seen camera's around Loftus like every home game this season, dont know if its true but someone said the bbc or whatever are filming a documentary about us since we got taken over......anyway i swear ive walked past/ talked in front of those camera's so many times people might get confused and think im a main character!

Oh and im in last seasons season review dvd, im in the background when leyton orient put away there second from the penalty spot..........I think if you look closely you can see im crying.
    Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 17-04-2009, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BUSHRANGER1982
    replied
    There was a great calendar done for the 83/84 season. The pictures for each month were taken from the previous season's QPR v Fulham match. I forget which month it was, or who the player/players featured were, but me, my mate, my mates dad, are clearly seen standing in the west paddock.

Leave a comment:

• Nik29
    replied
    Yeah got interviewed a couple of times, one was before Norwich 07-08 season and the other time was Birmingham at home this season!

Leave a comment:

• westsussexranger
    replied
    i was on ssn at our promotion party at scott rushdens pub in abbotts langley singing the rs are going up does that count

Leave a comment:

• swanleyhoop
    replied
    Been interviewed by Sky a couple of times.
    And Josie managed to trip over one of their cameras when we went to get tickets for the Oldham beamback in 2003.

Leave a comment:

• Squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by w12chris View Post
    Southend away camera caught me and my pal walking in late......wish I was 90mins late after that game!!!
    Haha a day to forget...

At least we signed Campy after that :surrender:

Leave a comment:

• Robsondinho
    replied
    Southend away camera caught me and my pal walking in late......wish I was 90mins late after that game!!!

Leave a comment:

• braddersqpr
    replied
    I was in one of the papers about 3/4 years ago .My mum was on the tv when we played Cardiff in the Play Offs

Leave a comment:

• UB5 Ranger
    replied
    Me , Uncle and mate were on the tele when we played Liverpool @ Anfield in the milk cup semi final .
    We only noticed when i watched the video and we were going mental when we equalised to make it 2-2 .

Those were the day's, seem to remember the train got bricked just before it got to Lime st .

Leave a comment:

• BennyBoyRs
    replied
    Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Doubt KLR has LOL
    ;D

Leave a comment:

• W12_Ranger
    replied
    Doubt KLR has LOL

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    started a topic Watching QPR...TV Watching YOu

Watching QPR...TV Watching YOu

Ever been in front of the TV cameras watching QPR in the crowd? Done a silly wave or been on the phone?

Old games, ever seen youself in the ground on TV?

Ever given a QPR related interview that has been seen on TV?

Anyway seen themselves running onto the pitch, where back when we actually could?

When I can convert the video into DVD, going to put up the game from 31/10/1994 against Liverpool. Sky cameras panned outisde the box office and I'm outside the ground, looking like a man who hadn't washed his hair.

Hasten to add, 15 years later all my hair has gone.

;D
Working...
X