Ramage next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramage next season?

After some vastly improved performances recently - there is more praise for Ramage than criticism! He is always going to be on the slow side though and not sure how much his passing can improve. Do we keep faith in him for next year - or does someone new come in to replace him?

Keep him. Might not be the best right back in the world but he has so much determination. after the palace game, he turned to ellerslie road and let out a roar and pumped his fists like we'd just won the fa cup. plus, when he has been dropped, i didnt hear about him throwing his toys out of the pram and demanding a transfer like some of our other players. he got his head down and won his place back. top man.
    Last edited by SirLes; 17-04-2009, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Great attitude and has improved. Seems understandable considering he hadn't played much football in the previous two years.

Defo keep him
      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
      0117 239 1217
      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Top Bloke, Good Defender, But not a Full Back, not in a million years.
        I see him as an important squad player next season, someone who can be depended upon to come in and do a good job when neccesary.

Comment

Keep him for sure-prob. as squad player-his work rate and attitude are exemplary.

Comment

Get rid,not good enough.

Comment

He might not be the best right back in the league but you can't question his effort or determination.Plus the respect and gratitude he shows the fans.

Comment

100% keep him.

Well done for answering most of his critics too.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Is he good enough though to push for promotion? No doubt hes improved and a good defender - but has he got the ability to support players further up the pitch?

Comment

good squad player, not a first team right back imo
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Keep him. He is not the best defender at QPR, but is worth having in the squad as backup and has behaved like a model professional. He is a bit like Rehman, but better at football.

Comment

Keep him, his determination and commitment is awesome
                        CHAMPIONS
                        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Keep him but bring in another full back to keep him on his toes

Comment

I thought right back was not his favoured position but keep him anyway has improved since we first saw him
                            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Peter Ramage is a player I'd like to see us keep. He's come on a bundle since August, his attitude is superb, and in my humble opinion, his commitment is second to none. Bottom line is, he's a good defender, and it would be sheer folly to want rid of him after having to put up with some of the dross we have the previous two or three seasons, barker, Rehman.

Comment

Working...
                              X