Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think taarabat has now signed for next year as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
    Isn´t that what we´ve been doing all season...?
    Exactly and it looks like the set up will continue next season :cry:
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Uncle Bens tells me this is true.

He may even sign permanently at some stage, having one year left at Spurs.

I think at this stage its a loan for next season
      wow, permanently signing Taarabt would be a great signing if it happens ;)
      But im more then happy with a loan next season.

I agree with KRL though, i would take a Vine or Buzsaky any day over Taarabt BUT why not have all 3 because they are all class players :greedy:
      Last edited by qpr; 17-04-2009, 05:13 PM.
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Taarabt will be a terrific addition to our squad. I really hope this comes off for us.

Comment

I agree with everything W12 Ranger has said. I haven't seen a player like Taarabt down QPR in my 20 years of going. I rather pay 35 quid to watch a showpony then 35 quid to watch a sleeves rolled up kind of player if that makes sense. Watching Taarabt make the swansea players look like sunday pub players the other week was a privilage, I even felt like going to the ticket office and leaving a tip
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
            Can't have done can he? ...we haven't appointed a new manager yet, who'll need to decide on what players he wants next season ...surely?

the tyrant 'picks' the team silly billy!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              W12 Ranger... me old MATE! What has it got to do with who is the biggest earner? Im referring to the comment made, that you could earn more in 1 day, than I could in a week. That is a rather bold statement to make to someone that owns his own business. Anyway Im lost in why you needed to discuss money. I guess at least both of us can afford being ripped off by the club and I have sympathy for the average fan that does not earn such a vast amount of money, like a successful businessman like yourself. It's just.... that post made you sound more like a c*** than a success. If you want to under rate Vine then thats your opinion, but you won't change mine!
              "Made you sound more of a **** than a success. Spat a very quaffable gup of Rioja all over the computer screen when I read that was laughing so much.
              In the argument I'm actually with W12 but I think you are right to haul him up on the money point. Oh, and not quite sure how having lots of money makes you a world expert on football - look at Favio... :waaaht:

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                I agree with everything W12 Ranger has said. I haven't seen a player like Taarabt down QPR in my 20 years of going. I rather pay 35 quid to watch a showpony then 35 quid to watch a sleeves rolled up kind of player if that makes sense. Watching Taarabt make the swansea players look like sunday pub players the other week was a privilage, I even felt like going to the ticket office and leaving a tip
                PMSL couldn't have put it better myself, tell KLR that one I'm sure he'd appreciate it

Comment

He wont come to us he thinks he has bigger fish to fry!!
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I stand by my comments about taarabt, he's just another one of those "Look At Me" "Look At Me" players that I dont remember even existing 15 - 20 years ago, Scott Sinclair, Aaron Lennon, plenty of fancy tricks & flicks, but what about the end product ??, I'd rather take a dangerous first time cross in to the box over some pointless showboating anyday, it doesnt win football matches, & its true what the earlier poster said about people of a certain age, preferring someone like paul Scholes over a youngster who will do a load of flicks & tricks & impress all of the 17 year olds in the stadium, personally speaking, I'd be more impressed by seeing Paul Scholes hit a 40 yard pass at pace on the volley than seeing any of the juvenile showboating / showpony nonsense that a lot of the young kids nowadays seem to go in for, I dont remember this whole thing existing 15-20 years ago.
                    Give me Vine or Buzsaky over Adel "Look At Me" Taarabt anyday: Skill with a meaning & End Product, as opposed to skill that looks good in front of the camera's & little else.

Comment

Taarabt would get into any championship sides first eleven....KLR m8 you need to wake up

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        Taarabt would get into any championship sides first eleven....KLR m8 you need to wake up
                        Hes one of those players that make something of nothing

Would love to sign him permantley
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Just goes to show how many people nowadays are hoodwinked by all the fancy flicks & tricks & sub Cristiano Ronaldo nonsense, football is about end product, not backheels & all the rest of it.
                          Would Taarabt be a good signing for QPR ? Yes, Has he got a lot to learn ? Yes, is he in the same league as Vine or Buzsaky ? No, nowhere close.
                          All my opinion, different people have different views of the game & how it should be played, its a team game.

Comment

KLR spot on mate and im with you on this one!
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Lovely jubbly if true, cracking player who will only get better for us.

Teams will cack themselves when they see his name on the teamsheet.

Comment

Working...
                              X