Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think taarabat has now signed for next year as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superckat View Post
    The good thing is with his skill not only do defenders c.rap themselvers when he has the ball running towards them. But he also draws 2 sometimes 3 players towards him creating space for others and he is skillful enough to then pass the ball into that space. Also he links up brilliantly with Ephraim, who has looked a better player since Tarrabt arrived.

He is not the finished article and will improve. Will be a good signing in my opinion.
    Very good point and Lopez as well...KLR did you notice that as well???

Comment

If he has signed, that is an absolutely great signing, What manager wouldn't want him in their squad? Whilst it is true that he is greedy and hasn't had too many good games, the talent and potential is there for all to see.

He is young, and still learning the game. He has a load of tricks, draws players towards him, and alongside players such as Vine, Buzsaky and Lopez could learn to play more as part of a team. Afterall, these players know what positions to run into and can time their runs and finish better than players such as Di Carmine, Helgusson, Miller and Leigertwood etc.

He has set up chances for teammates, and it is not his fault that they have been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        :grimace:Definition of misery = having a season ticket in a seat between KLR and Writtler - I know it's pure fantast mind but it would be hell on earth wouldn't it

Yeah it's hard living here in the real world.
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

W12 Ranger... me old MATE! What has it got to do with who is the biggest earner? Im referring to the comment made, that you could earn more in 1 day, than I could in a week. That is a rather bold statement to make to someone that owns his own business. Anyway Im lost in why you needed to discuss money. I guess at least both of us can afford being ripped off by the club and I have sympathy for the average fan that does not earn such a vast amount of money, like a successful businessman like yourself. It's just.... that post made you sound more like a c*** than a success. If you want to under rate Vine then thats your opinion, but you won't change mine!
          Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 17-04-2009, 02:35 PM.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
            Yeah it's hard living here in the real world.
            Sorry but even the most pessimistic people find something positive to say once in a while
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Sorry but even the most pessimistic people find something positive to say once in a while
              Tell that to Ian Curtis :very_sad:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                W12 Ranger... me old MATE! What has it got to do with who is the biggest earner? Im referring to the comment made, that you could earn more in 1 day, than I could in a week. That is a rather bold statement to make to someone that owns his own business. Anyway Im lost in why you needed to discuss money. I guess at least both of us can afford being ripped off by the club and I have sympathy for the average fan that does not earn such a vast amount of money, like a successful businessman like yourself. It's just.... that post made you sound more like a c*** than a success. If you want to under rate Vine then thats your opinion, but you won't change mine!
                Claps loudly, whilst nodding head sagely.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Tell that to Ian Curtis :very_sad:
                  Well he WAS born in Manchester, which no doubt has something to do with it
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

great news

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                      But why are we signing players who a new manager might not want?
                      Isn´t that what we´ve been doing all season...?

Comment

Well he WAS born in Manchester, which no doubt has something to do with it
                        :anger: Macclesfield

:anger:

But yes, point taken

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          :anger: Macclesfield

:anger:

But yes, point taken
                          I stand corrected then, but hey let's not let love tear us apart eh ;D
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Very good news, imagine Buzsaky, Vine, Taarabt and Routledge in the same starting 11
                            CHAMPIONS
                            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Great signing! Been a pleasure to watch.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

been eating your porridge again?
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X