Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think taarabat has now signed for next year as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well easy to say we might sign him permanently at some stage, but if the boy does very well then Spurs will sit up and take note and I can see them putting a contract on the table for him.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

But why are we signing players who a new manager might not want?
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        W12 your probably just a young lad still learning about the game. Your into your tricks,flicks and show boating whereas I prefer a player that gives you plenty of team play that has great vision and end product. Its fine but we are just 2 different era's. You love watching Ronaldo whereas I like watching scholes. Different players but both quality in there own ways
        You patronising ****** I'm 29 and probably get paid more in a day than you do in a week so don't try to mug me off like I'm some sort of boy!

Every match I have seen Taarabt play he is always looking to put someone through one on one and if it wasn't for some **** poor finishing he'd have 3/4 assists to his name already.

Makes me laugh when skillful players who like to entertain get dismissed so easily. In South America such talent is embraced in this country it gets ridiculed. Taarabt is already getting dismissed by fans after a handful of games for having no end product - what planet are on, you should be grateful the lad would even consider a loan deal to us!

Unbelievable & WeAreQPR12 stop trying to pass yourself off as some sort of connoisseur of football!

Comment

The guy hjas been awsome since hes been on loan
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

first 2 games thats all to be honest
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Thought he has looked good in every game he has played in with a couple of exceptional performances.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Thought he has looked good in every game he has played in with a couple of exceptional performances.
                Agree with that.
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

:grimace:Definition of misery = having a season ticket in a seat between KLR and Writtler - I know it's pure fantast mind but it would be hell on earth wouldn't it
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    That's what i thought.He needs to be brought down to earth about his unnecessary fancy flicks and diving.

Just use your talent mate.Look how improved Ronaldo is since he stopped all that showboating?.

Comment

Gives us the totaly unexpected which the opposition hate, think he could be huge for us next season, if we can sign him would mean some ambition from the club.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

He just needs to be more direct.

Comment

He is the only player we have got who knows how to beat a man and make him look ****...I love that in a player!
                          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-04-2009, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            :grimace:Definition of misery = having a season ticket in a seat between KLR and Writtler - I know it's pure fantast mind but it would be hell on earth wouldn't it
                            Not gonna happen...klr only goes to 2 games a season

My only criticism of Taarabt is that he can't finish.
                            But that will come with experience. He's a greedy sod too, but when you have the quality to pull it off, there is no reason why he shouldn't continue mugging defenders off. I like the look of him, and he can only get better.

'arry Redknapp loves the kid...and we all know 'arry don't like crap players.
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

good player that has the potential to be great.....would be a good signing for next season

Comment

The good thing is with his skill not only do defenders c.rap themselvers when he has the ball running towards them. But he also draws 2 sometimes 3 players towards him creating space for others and he is skillful enough to then pass the ball into that space. Also he links up brilliantly with Ephraim, who has looked a better player since Tarrabt arrived.

He is not the finished article and will improve. Will be a good signing in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X