Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think taarabat has now signed for next year as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not saying that he wouldn't be a great assest to the squad , just that when he came off on Monday for Vine, we looked more of a better team - granted we were playing very well anyhow and just needed a goal to start the ball rolling - but the whole team were passing better and proved more dangerous. So in a sort of way agreeing with KLR we need a different more direct player than him to get us out of this division.

But no doubt about it he is a great talent though - think Buzacky is better than him though for our division - well he was before the injury.

Comment

Originally posted by mjk View Post
      I'm not saying that he wouldn't be a great assest to the squad , just that when he came off on Monday for Vine, we looked more of a better team - granted we were playing very well anyhow and just needed a goal to start the ball rolling - but the whole team were passing better and proved more dangerous. So in a sort of way agreeing with KLR we need a different more direct player than him to get us out of this division.

But no doubt about it he is a great talent though - think Buzacky is better than him though for our division - well he was before the injury.
      Just goes to show how much we have missed Vine and the others this season :very_sad:

If only..................................
      A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        All based on seeing him play a grand total of one match no doubt!

I have no doubt he is a bigger talent than Vine & Buzsaky

He''ll get you 15 goals and set up another 15...praying he signs on loan, my only concern is he'll lose interest in the Championship because he is that raw a talent!

I've seen him play three times & I dont like him, not my type of player.
        You made a comment a short while ago that he is the best player you have seen at Rangers in 15 years ??
        Fair enough, I can see why people would like him or be entertained by him, personally I dont think he is in the same league as either Vine or Buzsaky.
        Vine & Buzsaky have massive "End Product" to their games, whereas Taarabt is just a Showpony IMO, Showpony's dont tend to win you football matches, & we have enough of those already.
        Give me a Vine or Buzsaky anyday over a Taarabt, just my opinion / view of the game & I'm not trying to denigrate yours either.
        Horses for Courses as they say.

Comment

agree with W12. He will get goals, set up plenty - and will be a massive signing - looks a genuine class act. We cant complain hes greedy and a showboater etc, because thats just part of his game and he certainly helps the side massively. Would you not want Ronaldo in the side if we could? Hes ****ey and a showboater - but do Utd Care? Class act - and would be brilliant alongside Vine Buzz, Hogan, Cook, etc etc -

Comment

Originally posted by mjk View Post

Disagree, think your looking at Vines contribution through Rose Tinted Glasses as will a lot of QPR fans next season. Cook was what made the big difference with 2 fantastic crosses...Taarbat should have never been taken off it should have been Helguson for missing 4 glaring chances. We should have been 6 up by HT, had that been the case you wouldn't been making that comment.

Buszaky is good but remember he has never graced the top flight and he is now 27!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
              I've seen him play three times & I dont like him, not my type of player.
              You made a comment a short while ago that he is the best player you have seen at Rangers in 15 years ??
              Fair enough, I can see why people would like him or be entertained by him, personally I dont think he is in the same league as either Vine or Buzsaky.
              Vine & Buzsaky have massive "End Product" to their games, whereas Taarabt is just a Showpony IMO, Showpony's dont tend to win you football matches, & we have enough of those already.
              Give me a Vine or Buzsaky anyday over a Taarabt, just my opinion / view of the game & I'm not trying to denigrate yours either.
              Horses for Courses as they say.
              Yeah remember all the knockers calling Ronaldo a show pony and how wrong were they...and I stand by my comment Taarabt is the be biggest talent I have seen at QPR in 15 years.

Think people get a little carried away with Vine as well he is a decent player and an intelligent footballer but he's not as good as Buszaky. Vine's goals to game ratio for QPR is something like 7/35 or there abouts. I watched Vine play some great games for us but also I've seen some very poor performances from him. I just wonder how many times a lot of people on these MB's have actually seen the likes of Buszaky & Vine really play and whether they are following popular opinion all the time.

If I had to choose a link up man between Vine and Taarabt then I would deffo opt for Taarabt as that is where I think he'll be playing if Cook is out wide.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Yeah remember all the knockers calling Ronaldo a show pony and how wrong were they...and I stand by my comment Taarabt is the be biggest talent I have seen at QPR in 15 years.

Think people get a little carried away with Vine as well he is a decent player and an intelligent footballer but he's not as good as Buszaky. Vine's goals to game ratio for QPR is something like 7/35 or there abouts. I watched Vine play some great games for us but also I've seen some very poor performances from him. I just wonder how many times a lot of people on these MB's have actually seen the likes of Buszaky & Vine really play and whether they are following popular opinion all the time.

If I had to choose a link up man between Vine and Taarabt then I would deffo opt for Taarabt as that is where I think he'll be playing if Cook is out wide.
                Vine is the best player I have seen at Rangers in 15 years.
                I dont think Taarabt is fit to tie his bootlaces.
                Some of the interplay between Vine, Agyemang, Buzsaky etc etc in the last 6 months of last season is up there with some of the best football I have ever seen at Rangers.
                Vine is all about the team, same cannot be said about Adel "Look At Me", "Look At Me" Taarabt

Comment

I can't comment on Tarrabt as I have not seen him. I gave up on rangers after getting drowned at the norwich game. I do however disagree with you regarding vine. I think he is great at bringing the best out of average players and is very direct with great end product. The reason I gave up on us was we didn't create sod all and I found us very boring to watch. To have Vine back will be like a new signing. To judge him on goals is a very harsh way of looking at it. He sounds the opposite in style to Tarrabt and maybe 2 players we shouldn't compare but Vine is very unselfish and if he was more selfish at times he would score more goals but I wouldn't change his team play for anything.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                    Vine is the best player I have seen at Rangers in 15 years.
                    I dont think Taarabt is fit to tie his bootlaces.
                    Some of the interplay between Vine, Agyemang, Buzsaky etc etc in the last 6 months of last season is up there with some of the best football I have ever seen at Rangers.
                    Vine is all about the team, same cannot be said about Adel "Look At Me", "Look At Me" Taarabt
                    We'll agree to disagree Vine is good but he ain't as good as you are making out. Buszaky is a better player than Vine and Taarabt is a bigger talent than both...

The thing that gets me about the constant references to Vine, Agyemang, Buzsaky etc etc is actually refering to a spell of HOME games between Jan to March 2009 so it wasn't really spread over 6 months was it KLR it was over 3 months. Prior to that we see some individual moments but the real skillful football came in the new year.

Comment

Maybe, if we all wish hard enough, we might even get a pair of full backs and a striker next season....

Maybe.
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Captain here here. I would love 2 new full backs and 2 centre forwards that realise the job they are employed to do, is put that ball between the white stick and under that thing called a cross bar.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I can't comment on Tarrabt as I have not seen him. I gave up on rangers after getting drowned at the norwich game. I do however disagree with you regarding vine. I think he is great at bringing the best out of average players and is very direct with great end product. The reason I gave up on us was we didn't create sod all and I found us very boring to watch. To have Vine back will be like a new signing. To judge him on goals is a very harsh way of looking at it. He sounds the opposite in style to Tarrabt and maybe 2 players we shouldn't compare but Vine is very unselfish and if he was more selfish at times he would score more goals but I wouldn't change his team play for anything.
                          Nail on head.
                          Moaning about Vine's supposed lack of goals is missing the point completely.
                          You noticed it on Monday, when he came on, the way he gets peoples heads up, I cant really explain what it is that he has got, suffice to say that he is a truly fantastic player.

Comment

Not sure if it matters who is better anyway - i mean if we sign Taraabt, surely both Vine and himself will be playing in the same side and we will have a great team

Comment

W12 your probably just a young lad still learning about the game. Your into your tricks,flicks and show boating whereas I prefer a player that gives you plenty of team play that has great vision and end product. Its fine but we are just 2 different era's. You love watching Ronaldo whereas I like watching scholes. Different players but both quality in there own ways

Comment

Uncle Bens tells me this is true.

He may even sign permanently at some stage, having one year left at Spurs.

I think at this stage its a loan for next season
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X