Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think taarabat has now signed for next year as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vblockranger
    replied
    good player that has the potential to be great.....would be a good signing for next season

Leave a comment:

• BennyBoyRs
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    :grimace:Definition of misery = having a season ticket in a seat between KLR and Writtler - I know it's pure fantast mind but it would be hell on earth wouldn't it
    Not gonna happen...klr only goes to 2 games a season

My only criticism of Taarabt is that he can't finish.
    But that will come with experience. He's a greedy sod too, but when you have the quality to pull it off, there is no reason why he shouldn't continue mugging defenders off. I like the look of him, and he can only get better.

'arry Redknapp loves the kid...and we all know 'arry don't like crap players.

Leave a comment:

• W12_Ranger
    replied
    He is the only player we have got who knows how to beat a man and make him look ****...I love that in a player!
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-04-2009, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Underwood15
    replied
    He just needs to be more direct.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet pimple
    replied
    Gives us the totaly unexpected which the opposition hate, think he could be huge for us next season, if we can sign him would mean some ambition from the club.

Leave a comment:

• stan_bowles
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    first 2 games thats all to be honest
    That's what i thought.He needs to be brought down to earth about his unnecessary fancy flicks and diving.

Just use your talent mate.Look how improved Ronaldo is since he stopped all that showboating?.

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied
    :grimace:Definition of misery = having a season ticket in a seat between KLR and Writtler - I know it's pure fantast mind but it would be hell on earth wouldn't it

Leave a comment:

• qprjames
    replied
    Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
    Thought he has looked good in every game he has played in with a couple of exceptional performances.
    Agree with that.

Leave a comment:

• W12_Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Thought he has looked good in every game he has played in with a couple of exceptional performances.

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied

Leave a comment:

• qprjames
    replied
    The guy hjas been awsome since hes been on loan

Leave a comment:

• W12_Ranger
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    W12 your probably just a young lad still learning about the game. Your into your tricks,flicks and show boating whereas I prefer a player that gives you plenty of team play that has great vision and end product. Its fine but we are just 2 different era's. You love watching Ronaldo whereas I like watching scholes. Different players but both quality in there own ways
    You patronising ****** I'm 29 and probably get paid more in a day than you do in a week so don't try to mug me off like I'm some sort of boy!

Every match I have seen Taarabt play he is always looking to put someone through one on one and if it wasn't for some **** poor finishing he'd have 3/4 assists to his name already.

Makes me laugh when skillful players who like to entertain get dismissed so easily. In South America such talent is embraced in this country it gets ridiculed. Taarabt is already getting dismissed by fans after a handful of games for having no end product - what planet are on, you should be grateful the lad would even consider a loan deal to us!

Unbelievable & WeAreQPR12 stop trying to pass yourself off as some sort of connoisseur of football!

Leave a comment:

• writtler
    replied
    But why are we signing players who a new manager might not want?

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Well easy to say we might sign him permanently at some stage, but if the boy does very well then Spurs will sit up and take note and I can see them putting a contract on the table for him.

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied
    Uncle Bens tells me this is true.

He may even sign permanently at some stage, having one year left at Spurs.

I think at this stage its a loan for next season

Leave a comment:

Working...
X