Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think taarabat has now signed for next year as well.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
    Exceptional individual player - just hope we can knock that Ledesma disease out of him as quick as possible and make him play within a team more.

He is 10 times the player that Ledesma is...a talent of real potential, fans shouldn't jump all over the fact that he is a little bit greedy, instead we should embrace the fact that we have a player capable of doing the things he can with a football.

Plus he is big strong and quick....Ledesma was none of those!
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 17-04-2009, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Quality addition to the squad
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

YEEEE!!!
        im sure any manager would like him in their championship team.

Comment

Let's not jump the gun just yet lads - as Nodge said it's only agreed in principle - he's not quite on the bus to Bath yet.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Will become my fav player down qpr
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
              Let's not jump the gun just yet lads - as Nodge said it's only agreed in principle - he's not quite on the bus to Bath yet.
              If there was ever a set of football supporters to suffer from premature ejaculation more so then any others maybe with the exception of Newcastle fans then it has to be QPR!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                He is 10 times the player that Ledesma is...a talent of real potential, fans shouldn't jump all over the fact that he is a little bit greedy, instead we should embrace the fact that we have a player capable of doing the things he can with a football.

Plus he is big strong and quick....Ledesma was none of those!
                I'm not implying he is anywhere near Ledesmas standard, he is streets ahead.

It's the diving he started against Wednesday I meant.

Comment

So if the new manager doesn't like him, does he stay and tough luck or can he be sent back to spurs. Just thinking of the Barrowdale incident.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                    I'm not implying he is anywhere near Ledesmas standard, he is streets ahead.

It's the diving he started against Wednesday I meant.
                    I don't think he is a massive diver, looks like the sort of player that would sooner beat his man than dive.

Bout time some of our more senior players grabbed hold of some of the younger lads and told them to cut it out!

Comment

Some of the Wednesday lads I spoke to on Monday though that he went down too easily, so maybe he needs to kerb it a little?

I agree that he is better than Ledesma - he works better with the team for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by mjk View Post
                        So if the new manager doesn't like him, does he stay and tough luck or can he be sent back to spurs. Just thinking of the Barrowdale incident.
                        I don't think you'd find a manager that wouldn't want tarbatt in their team in the Championship - if you could they need their heads examining.

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Bout time some of our more senior players grabbed hold of some of the younger lads and told them to cut it out!
                        Couldn't agree more - last year we were starting to get a reputation for it. Seemed to have shirked it off when 'the wonderkid' and Ledesma left. Every away game them two would have the home support on their back.

Comment

In all honesty, I dont like him, I think he is a showpony, he plays for himself & he is a cheat.
                          Basically what I am saying is that he is not the sort of player that gets you out of this division.
                          I'm not saying he is a bad player, he has a lot of potential, but he has a lot to learn.
                          I dont think he is what we want or what we need, a "Hollywood" style player, not in the same league as Vine or Buzsaky IMO.

Comment

Cheaters never prosper,they just win pens.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                              Cheaters never prosper,they just win pens.
                              Only if they have subtlety in their armoury, ( Michael Owen for example )
                              Taarabt is not subtle lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                                In all honesty, I dont like him, I think he is a showpony, he plays for himself & he is a cheat.
                                Basically what I am saying is that he is not the sort of player that gets you out of this division.
                                I'm not saying he is a bad player, he has a lot of potential, but he has a lot to learn.
                                I dont think he is what we want or what we need, a "Hollywood" style player, not in the same league as Vine or Buzsaky IMO.

All based on seeing him play a grand total of one match no doubt!

I have no doubt he is a bigger talent than Vine & Buzsaky

He''ll get you 15 goals and set up another 15...praying he signs on loan, my only concern is he'll lose interest in the Championship because he is that raw a talent!

Comment

Working...
                                X