No announcement yet.

De Canio Set To Return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm almost convinced he is coming now, all the talk we have done on if's and but's with Gigi lol.

Anyway I must sign off now, I have some gaming to do.....I know a 40 year old gamer, sad but true. My escape from reality .
    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackMafia View Post
      LDC = Leaky Defence Ciao :byebye:

Or LDC= Leaky Defence Complex
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I can't understand those of you that think re-appointing LDC would be a "bad bad" move?

Granted there might be better possibilities, Arsene Wenger or Alex Ferguson perhaps, but don't you remember the great attacking football he had us playing with largely the same squad plus improvements?

He will have learnt from his defensive problems and with the additon of Gorkks and Connoly coming of age we will do very well under LDC (as long as we sign a striker)

Comment

Therein lies the problem - there were a few great attacking displays but there were also a lot of crap away performances then just seem to have been magically forgotten about.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Am I the only one that is completely nonplussed about this ??
            Nice man, truth of the matter is that he didnt do any better, or any worse than Dowie or Sousa, & he had Buzsaky & Vine at his disposal.
            Makes you wonder whether we actually needed to change our manager in the first place doesnt it ??
            Hmmm........

Comment

to be fair apart from a Sven Erikkson or Roy Keane appointment, everyone i spoke today were very happy for De Canio to come back
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

De Canio is certainly the front runner
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Why does that worry me.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

KLR - you ignore the power of nostalgia to completely seduce so many fans. So although we all moaned like hell when di canio was manager and we threw away leads all the time and in the last few months of his period in charge were absolute rubbish, history has now been re-written so apparently the di canio period was one of towering achievement in which we were world beaters with Bowles-esque flair and Venables-esque organisation. Moreover, we wd almost certainly have been promoted this season but for a certain little personal issue that we are not allowed to talk about.
                    No, I don't buy it either but we will be shouted down until about October when DiCanio is sacked due to a hate campaign launched by many of the same people who currently profess to be his fans. This will be due to our failure to show any tactical nous or fitness as we languish, with a terrible inevitability, in mid table. But hey, you can't blame any fan for calling for yet another manager to be sacked because that is just having an opinion...
                    Last edited by stainrodisalegend; 18-04-2009, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      KLR - you ignore the power of nostalgia, so although we all moaned like hell when di canio was manager and we threw away leads all the time and in the last few months of his period in charge were absolute rubbish, history has now been re-written so infact the di canio period was one of towering achievement in which we were world beaters with Bowles-esque flair and Venable-esque organisation and we wd almost certainly have been promoted this season but for a certain little personal issue that we are not allowed to talk about. No, I don't buy it either but we will be shouted down until about October when DiCanio is sacked due to a hate campaign launched by many of the same people who currently profess to be his fans, but hey, its just having an opinion...
                      I love GG, always have and always will. :red_heart:

this love has nothing to do with why he left
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

"to be fair apart from a Sven Erikkson or Roy Keane appointment, everyone i spoke today were very happy for De Canio to come back "

Well that seems to be conclusive then,

how many people did you actually pose the question to Pete
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

I will ask you whether you still feel the same next seaon when, after being 2-0 up away to Barnsley, we end up losing 2-3 in the 95th minute. Ah, but I know you will still be happy because "Luigi plays such entertaining football..."

Comment

Surprised how many of our fans forget all those points thrown away by our poor defending in the last 10 minutes.Yes we played pretty looking football but where did we finish last season compared to this one?.

Comment

bring back LDC, when he took over last season we were rock bottom and i beleive at one point IF we hadn't lost all those leads we could of been as high as 2nd in the league, i know we faded out near the end and finished 15th but we played some great stuff, so if he can do that from starting bottom imagine what he can do from an equal start with everyone else plus with a much stronger squad

Comment

Originally posted by churchy View Post
                                bring back LDC, when he took over last season we were rock bottom and i beleive at one point IF we hadn't lost all those leads we could of been as high as 2nd in the league, i know we faded out near the end and finished 15th but we played some great stuff, so if he can do that from starting bottom imagine what he can do from an equal start with everyone else plus with a much stronger squad
                                Quality! :eyes_droped: :horror::shocked:

Comment

Working...
                                X