• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roooomario!!!!

That would be a nice move..

More...

Comment

I like the look of this bit

"QPR owner Flavio Briatore wants them to become a feeder club to give the R’s the best boys from Brazil"

Comment

Another yes man gone after 20ish games.

Comment

Romario as boss?
          Oh dear.
          That would be an awful move.

I like the sound of forging a partnership though.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Between Romario as our Brazilian Ambassador and Briatore they apparently want to put us on the footballing map.Don't they know we're already there as the laughing stock of English football (perhaps even world football) being linked with everyone currently with or witout a job.Now heard Warnock favourite as Fergie junior looking for a decent salary for a reasonable term ( not the average 17 games)

Comment

No more foreign Cr@p please - it does NOT work.
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

agree - no more managers coming from abroad unless proven! Doesnt suit this league at all. Would rather have ainsworth. Wouldnt mind putting romario up front instead of Di Carmine though - dont care if hes 43

Comment

Please don't go that route. He knows nothing about the championship and brazilian players would get kicked up in the air in this division. We need proven players at this level that was why I was upset we didn't get Watson when we had the chance. Lets just bring in Warnock or Johnson these are the men we need.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Please don't go that route. He knows nothing about the championship and brazilian players would get kicked up in the air in this division. We need proven players at this level that was why I was upset we didn't get Watson when we had the chance. Lets just bring in Warnock or Johnson these are the men we need.
                    Couldn't agree more mate.
                    However, I still think the link would be good for when we *eventually* get to the Prem...?

Comment

What happened to the real Madrid link ?

Comment

I just read this in the paper and spat my coffee everywhere lol
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          What happened to the real Madrid link ?
                          Not sure mate.
                          I think we'll *always* have a kind of link due to Flav's friendship?

I can see it benefitting us in the future.

I also think that we need to stop loaning players like Parejo until we are in the Prem as this sort of football is far more suited to them than CCC football.

What do you think?

Comment

same paper that said we sacked 7 managers?

Alan Pardew, no thanks

Would split the fan base even more.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                              Not sure mate.
                              I think we'll *always* have a kind of link due to Flav's friendship?

I can see it benefitting us in the future.

I also think that we need to stop loaning players like Parejo until we are in the Prem as this sort of football is far more suited to them than CCC football.

What do you think?
                              Does the link still exist now that Calderon is no longer President of RM?

Biggest problem with our crop of European youngsters was that they had about 4 first team appearances between them, have to either get in good youngsters and bring them on through the youth reserve teams or at least bring in youngsters who have a bit of first team experience though that might cost a bit of money.....
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Working...
                              X