The Groaning and Moaning Life Of A QPR Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Groaning and Moaning Life Of A QPR Fan

When did it start and was the first thing you remember groaning about down at HQ?

It is part and parcel of supporting the club, so what was your first memory of your first moan?

Rodney marsh Being sold?

Steve Burtenshaw?

Terry Venables leaving for Barcelona?

Making it an all seater stadium?

QPR/Fulham merger talks

Selling Les Ferdinand?

Thompson/Wright?

QPR/Wimbledon merger talks

Administration?

Gianni Paladini?

Flavio?

(may have got wrong order, as its memory) What was the most significant warranted moan you had? How did/does it effect your support of the club?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Most of them were genuine reasons to moan.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

To be fair, that was not the point I was making.

More, that our history is littered with them, so todays club is really no different in many ways to how we felt before.

Obviously some far worse fears than others and in the current scheme of things, the position we find ourselves in now, is really not worth groaning about compared to " some" of those things.

Whats the first one you remember?

I 've probably missed aload off
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

The booing of Mick Leach -- a really under-appreciated workhorse of a layer, unfairly treated by fans.
        Things haven't changed, have they?
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

pete, you really are a paid up member of the spin surrounding the club, shame I thought you were more than a puppet with a drum
          From the Hills of Kerry
          To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Fair enough, I guess thats worth a moan.

A drum
            :grimace:

Comment

not us selling sir les as thought we had done well to keep him as long as we had but when we squandered the proceeds on people like zelic and mark hatley after he had had both his knee caps smashed by some glaswegian gangster after he was caught being over familiar with the thug's mrs - he was so slow he had to make his run when the other side took a corner because it took him at least five minutes to reach the opposing penalty area. Wilkins doing his old England mate a favour at the (massive) expense of our club. My first inkling of what a rotten, corrupt sport this is...

Comment

iHello Stainrod , hope you are well, do not get sucked into this debate as it is clearly another spin exercise on behalf of the club by the Paladini loving QBP
                From the Hills of Kerry
                To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Selling Marsh, who was QPR, i went and ripped every QPR sticker out of my car, not only that the no of fans dropped by about 5000 a match.

The first match on omniturf, we lost to luton.

Comment

TV leaving to manage Barca was prob the biggest single event to pi$$ me off, and Dave sexton going to manu was another.

Comment

hey we only live once

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Fair enough, I guess thats worth a moan.

A drum
                        :grimace:

yawn

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
                          Selling Marsh, who was QPR, i went and ripped every QPR sticker out of my car, not only that the no of fans dropped by about 5000 a match.
                          Are you sure about those figures? I don't remember crowds dropping that much, if at all. Marsh was sold on 8 March, there were 12 games left and we remained unbeaten until the end of the season, just missing out on promotion, which was achieved the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                            iHello Stainrod , hope you are well, do not get sucked into this debate as it is clearly another spin exercise on behalf of the club by the Paladini loving QBP
                            And you really believe that?
                            Brilliant.

Surely, this couldn't be a question for debate, or anything other than for GP's entertainment...

So...which fans group/MB was your statement on behalf of?
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ernie Howe

to my shame,as a teenage Loft Boy chanting "Ernie,Ernie break a leg"

Comment

Working...
                              X