Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as the season nears completion

i am beginning to unwind...
    the big success was qpr was not involved in any relegation scares, were top 8 near all season, had a flirt with play offs...

arguably prices continue to be the main theme but FANS managed to get THE EARLY BIRD EXTENDED AND A 5% REDUCTION, however small we got a concession!

46 games is a long season and every fan has his/her worries during it..

the fanbase is reasonably "together" and can be special.
    we all want the best for qprfc and hope to see a proven manager given TIME,£££,freedom to sign his team...we then get behind the team/boss and watch the new season unfold.
    extending the early bird has probably meant i will renew, the token offer of 5% helps a tad too...those around me are now beginning to hint at renewals too, all will be well unless we get PAUL INCE!!!!

hopefully i have not offended anyone, sorry to have been so moody of late , life loves chucking things at you when you don't expect it but we try to move on.

we had some great moments, a few good away days ( bpool " we few, we brave few...") and some better drink ups...WE ARE QPR, IT'S WHAT WE DO.

Very good post
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

"You aint seen nothing yet"..BAN NA.."BABABABABABY You aint seen nothing yet".......
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i think some of us forget how far the club has come in such a short space of time.

Comment

well said modfather
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Good post, modfather.

Comment

modather in positive post shocker :grimace:

Think the extensions have taken a big edge off things, as well as Briatores interview - just hope it's not too far gone to mend the rift in the club caused over the last few weeks (come to a head after a few months, even years of bickering).

Comment

good post.

We all need to re-charge the batteries for next season. As the wife says

"its been a long one"
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the thing is modern football shouldn't be run by mbs...the board of the club should still be "In charge"....maybe modern fans have more of a say now than ever before..the power of the internet and mobiles spreads the word so fast...

many of us , see each other every game, even a polite nod or quick hello, sometimes it's more but we all just want to see qprfc back on its feet again and in the top leagues, chasing a uefa spot and in the back of the mind a champions lge chance!
                  chasing a dream, well this current board have the clout, if they wave the wand then who knows...

Comment

Great post modfather.

Let next season, roll on!
                    We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Working...
                    X