QPR need to make sure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR need to make sure...

Whatever happens that Gareth Ainsworth has a place on the coaching team. The guy has been a true servant for the club
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
    Whatever happens that Gareth Ainsworth has a place on the coaching team. The guy has been a true servant for the club
    ^^^^^^

I could not agree more.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Totally agree 100%. The man is a legend!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Not denying he is a good servant but personally I wouldn't let sentiment cloud your judgement...the new Coach we appoint may have other ideas.

How good a coach is GA I have never heard any praise given to his ability to coach?

Does he just collect the bibs or is he a revelation on the training pitch??

Might sound harsh but I reckon GA would be just about the biggest yes man at the club to FB next to GP!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          Not denying he is a good servant but personally I wouldn't let sentiment cloud your judgement...the new Coach we appoint may have other ideas.

How good a coach is GA I have never heard any praise given to his ability to coach?

Might sound harsh but I reckon GA would be just about the biggest yes man at the club to FB next to GP!
          Numerous players have come out and said that he is an inspiration to be around and that he does a good job of motivating them. Also if we were to get someone such as LDC he would be vital.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Having seen GA first hand. He is most certainly the gaffer on the training ground and has the players working their socks off for him..and enjoying themselves at the same time, which is nice to see

I fancy us to get something against Wolves.
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Well if that is the case then fair play, I haven't read or heard anything myself..personally think he'll be kept on because FB likes to have him there.

Comment

Hear, hear!!!!! Gareth has been an absolute diamond.

Comment

Working...
                X