fergie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Les,

you forgot our trade of Nucleur arms to the North Koreans.

Just thought, I'd make that point before anyone under estimates our power.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
      Knob...if you wanna talk ****** to someone choose someone else!
      tears before bedtime.
      "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Hope its true - a lot of people ive spoken think very highly of him and out of a lot of the names mentioned, id choose him

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          No offence mate but why don't you send this in a PM to certain people, I have heard a few things recently but don't spell it out for all the world and the gutter press to read.

GP / WATRB cost us the signing off Ben Watson!
          Hey W12, that is a very bold statement, not that i doubt you at all sir, you seem like a stand up fellow, i am just wondering how you know this?

Comment

Anyone that believes that newspaper rumour or message board meanderings "cost" clubs transfer targets needs to give themselves a good look in the mirror!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Hat View Post
              tears before bedtime.
              Well stop upsetting your wife then

Comment

Anyone know anything about Walter Zenga??

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Anyone that believes that newspaper rumour or message board meanderings "cost" clubs transfer targets needs to give themselves a good look in the mirror!
                  I think that is naive thing to say!

Comment

With respect w12 that is a ridiculous comment - are you saying that if someone hears something they should just keep it in the magic circle and not tell other posters on this website? Isn't the point of this website to spread information - some of it scurilous, much of it entertaining - about our club?

Comment

would love fergie jnr as gaffer.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                        Ok I am not one to post rumours or get involved with debating rubbish rumours but the info I have is from a strong strong source. My mate plays proffesionaly for a unamed club and he said I can post this info as long as I don't mention his name. Anyway he has the same agent as fergie and has been told he will resign from peterborough at the end of the season due to there board not prepared to back him in the summer for transfers. He has already had talks with qpr last week and has asked to bring his peterborough coaching team and also makel smith and mclean. He will also bring my mate who has told me this story. Ok think what you want but I know my mate as a pro player wouldn't just come out with all this for a laugh or to lie. It also makes sense and fits in with fkav sayting he is waiting for the close season. Watch this space and if I'm wrong I will happily take the stick thrown at me. Sorry about the spelling writting this on my phone and can't find the delete button lol
                        interesting stuff, but cant see Ferguson looking any further than the next game, what with peterboro being in a promotion battle.. this surely wouldnt be decided or instigated until the season ends

Comment

the posh chairman was on the radio last week and stated that money will be made available for fergie to spend in the summer,it was also said he has signed a new contract so believe what you will.
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Contracts mean nothing these days plus he also has a buy out clause in his contract.
                            CoS

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                            the posh chairman was on the radio last week and stated that money will be made available for fergie to spend in the summer,it was also said he has signed a new contract so believe what you will.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

well you seem to know everything about the subject so i'll bow to your superior knowledge.
                              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                                Sir Les,

you forgot our trade of Nucleur arms to the North Koreans.

Just thought, I'd make that point before anyone under estimates our power.
                                I'm glad you found it funny too, some people are sooo sensitive
                                The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                                :grimace:

Comment

Working...
                                X